Chapter 7

LOKI POV

Thor and I land on a helipad, which was connected to a building that look familiar.... Stark's Tower! I might get a chance to see Luna after all. I still had some reserves of magic from earlier so I gather them up and search for my daughters mind, there's a surprise for you on the helipad, hurry if you want to see it. With that I leave her mind and come back to my own. Thor leads me into the building, we barely make it in before Luna rockets into the room wide eyed. The avengers following not close behind.

"DADDY!" Luna screams running into my arms, I had to lift them up so I could put them around her with the cuffs, and I was still quite a bit taller than her so I had to stoop down as well.

I desperately wanted to tell her it was okay, that I was here for her, but I couldn't for multiple reasons. One because of this muzzle and two because it might not be the truth, and I always make a point not to lie to her. But I wanted to tell her she was safe and sound. I wasn't going to leave her ever again.

LUNA'S POV

We see a bright light though the windows in the dining room. "Hey it looks like point break is back," Tony says, nobody bothers to get up though, knowing that Uncle Thor would come and find us himself.

There's a surprise for you on the helipad, hurry if you want to see it. I hear dad's voice in my head. I jump up and take off for the elevator. Hoping against hope that that surprise would be him.

"Hey where are you going?" Tony asks, everyone getting up to follow me.

I don't answer but I do wait for them in the elevator. As soon as everyone was in I press the button for the top floor. The doors open up and I rush out my eyes wide when they take in my dad, in chains and that dreaded muzzle.

"DADDY!" I scream running to his arms, which he lifts up so I could get past the cuffs. Tears of happiness fall from my eyes and make his shirt damp.

He hugs me closer and I do the same to him, I could feel his bones, which stuck out prominently, and I felt him wince from my hold on him so he must be injured.

"Um what the hell is he doing back in my tower? I thought he was in the dungeon in Asgard." Tony says, not in a bad way just sounding confused. I wasn't the only one to catch up on this too.

"You are not upset I brought Loki back to Midgard?" Thor asks him.

"No from what we've heard about him when Luna first came here we've all decided that he can't be that bad, also to the fact we checked into it and all of the video surveillance of Loki shows him with the same blue eyes as Clint, which goes to show there is a strong possibility he could have been brainwashed as well." Tony replies nonchalant like it was his comment on the weather for today. 

"That is wonderful news! Loki did you hear that?" Thor says grinning from ear to ear at the news.

Dad just gave him a look and rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to me, and continuing his inspection of me, making sure I was perfectly healthy.

"Um how about we take off the muzzle?" Bruce suggests walking over to us. He stands beside Dad, "May I?" He asks before trying to take it off.

Dad nods his consent and Bruce found the indent where he could press to release the muzzle. When it was off the first thing he did was turn to me, "Are you okay?"

"Yes Dad I'm fine," I said rolling my eyes at him.

"You sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Good I would hate to have to kill someone the first day I saw you in eight years."

"Actually there are a few..."