Chapter 3

The guards strap Loki to the slab of concrete on his stomach, his was only clothed in a ragged pair of pants. He was covered in scars, some more recent then others. The lead guard goes to a wall coved in tools used in torture, off the wall he grabs a whip. "Let's see if we can hit a new record today, any bets on when the Jotun runt will start screaming?" He asks his fellow guards.

"My bet is around fifty," One guard, the youngest in the group, sneers.

"I don't know yesterday he held out till one hundred eighty seven, three hundred until he passed out, I doubt he could repeat that feat today though, I got a hundred," another butts in.

"Anyone else?" The head guard asks, when none reply he stands before Loki. He raises the whip into the air, "Come on runt, let us hear you scream."

LUNA POV

"NO DADDY!" I wake up with sweat covering me. I shivered from the cold feeling I got from the nightmare. It was still very vivid in my mind, and I doubt it would go away anytime soon. I get up and walk through a set of doors that I figured went into a bathing room. I saw a tub, but not one I was used to from Daddy's quarters. I turn a knob that had a red circle on it, steaming water came out of a pipe leading into the tub. I turn the knob with the blue circle next, finding cold water. I wander...I turn both knobs and mess with them till the water is the perfect temperature. "See Uncle Thor Midgard isn't that hard," I muter taking off my clothes and sinking into the tub.

An hour later I was dressed and proper to go around other people, especially men I don't really know well. Grandma Frigga taught me that I always needed to be properly dressed when I wasn't in my quarters or my Daddy's. I walk into the box and look at the buttons, just seeing numbers.

"If I may be of assistance?" I hear the voice of Jarvis.

"Yes please I would like to see where the others are and maybe get something to eat?"

"Right away Ms. Luna"

"Luna's fine, I'm too young to be called Ms."

"Of course."

I hear the box ding and the doors open, "Thanks Jarvis!"

I enter the room and see a huge kitchen/ dining area. The Avengers were all in the room, some were at the table some of them were sitting around a counter in the middle of the kitchen. I could smell several different types of food; eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, coffee, and gravy. Looking around I see those things but I also see things like; biscuits, yogurt, fruit, and for some reason a huge platter of cookies.

"Wow!"

"Oh good your awake," Bruce says, "Is there anything I can get you?"

"Um some fruit, and yogurt please."

"What kind of fruit?"

"Different kinds, my Daddy mixes fruit and yogurt and granola together at home for me at breakfast, I don't know what all he uses. He said it was something you did on earth called a parfait. My mama loved it! I love it too, Uncle Thor always says I'm too picky and Daddy shouldn't spoil me so much by not making me try new things, but I disagree, Daddy knows what I like and he always made sure I had what I wanted! He is great at making food, I love it when he cooks."

"Wow Loki seems like he is a good dad," Bruce says as he makes me a parfait.

"The best! There was this one time he had to be in meetings all day with Odin, but I was sick so he didn't want to leave me, he sent a clone to see Odin and spent the whole day with me! He got in trouble for it, he didn't care though, and he said he would do anything and everything for me."