Chapter 28

Woo I'm updating again! I want to hear from you guys! What are yaw into? How's School? Any ideas for Luna's adventures to finding her dad? Any of you read any of my other stories, if so which ones and which is your favorite?

Chapter 28

It's been a month since I left Earth, or so I estimate, it's hard to know Earth time here time changes so fluidly. I've visited multiple planets searching for news of Thanos and so far the only thing I've found is one, this group of people are referring to as the Gardians of the Galaxy who fought one of his people. Currently I'm looking for where to find them, apparently they move around a lot taking on all sorts of jobs. These guys are really hard to track down, I'm on a space station somewhere on the edge of our galaxy which is the last place they were known to be. Obviously they aren't here now, I'm here to find the guy who hired them to find out how he contacted them. Maybe I could use the same means and get them to talk to me about what they know of Thanos's location.

I was directed to a bar in the dirtier worn down part of the station. The Bloody fist, very original. I walk in and go up to the bartender wiping a dirty glass and getting nowhere with his even dirtier rag. "I need to see the owner, a Mr. Vegor?"

"What you want tha bossman for?"

"I am here to inquire about a buisness transaction between himself and a group of thugs turned heros."

"Say what?"

"I need to talk to him about the Gardians of the Galaxy," I deadpan. I'm working with idoits here.

"Well why didnt you say so, no need for your fancy silvertoung here, and no can do little lady, boss doesn't talk to no body unannounced and your not on the list."

"Fine then I just go through every room in this filthy establishment until I find him, and then I'll tell him you denied entrance to Loki Liesmith's daughter, princess of Asgard and Avenger of Earth."

"You think he cares who you are?! You aint going no where but out of here!"

"We'll see about that," I say punching him and knocking him to the ground, out cold.

I ignore the stares of the other patrons and walk up the stairs behind the bar. Opening every door till I get to the back I find "Boss man" in the back with two girls sitting on his lap as he is obviously telling them a botched story.

"Get out," I growl to the two girls and jerk my head to the open door to my left.

They get up and leave looking back as I slam the door shut behind them.

"What the hell do you think you are doing little girl! You cant just come barging into my bar and kick out my company!"

"I need information on your involvement with the Gardians of the Galaxy."

"I aint giving you shit get out of here before you regret walking into my bar."

I bring a knife out of a space pocket and throw it beside his head onto the back of his high backed chair. I walk up to the other side of his desk and lean over it, "I am Luna, princess of Asgard, and Avenger of Earth, Daughter of Loki, Prince of Asgard. You will tell me what I know willingly of I will force it out of you. How did you get into contact with the Gardians? How do I get in touch with them?"

"Okay, okay fine. Just no more knife throwing! Put that thing away! I sent a message through the ravengers!"

I grab my knife and pull it out from the back of his seat, "thank you for your assistance, that wasn't so hard was it?"

I leave without another word and go back to my ship, I stole this baby within my second week out here, it wasn't the best ship but it was pretty damn fast and I could evade enemies in it so it was good enough for me. My next stop would be where I know at least some ravengers would be, time to get out a little message to these Gardians.