Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I wake up in a hospital room, an anxious looking man is sitting in a corner looking down at his phone and a doctor is messing with some equipment.

"Oh good your awake!" The doctor says in the usual overly cheerful voice.

The man in the corner looks up and walks over to my bed.

"Mr. Jones here brought you in, would you mind telling us your name and who your parents are so we can contact them?" The doctor says.

"Luna Stark and you'll just need to phone the avengers tower." I say I try and adjust myself into a more comfortable position only to groan in pain from my multiple bullet wounds.

"Try not to move Ms. Stark, I'll get ahold of them right away, and get you set up for a room on our privet floor. I'm afraid the police are wanting to question you on what happed but I'll let them know who you are and they can wait until someone shows up for you," the doctor says looking panicked and racing out of the room.

I look at the guy that was introduced as Mr. Jones, "Thanks I guess."

"You're welcome, if I may what did happen to you?" Jones asks me, looking more worried since he found out who I was.

"I was kidnapped, escaped and here I am," I tell the man summing up my experience.

"You sound a little to okay with what has happened to you, I mean for Christ sake you've been shot! You are just a little girl!" Mr. Jones says sounding really upset.

"Oh well I've never had the experience of being shot, but I have been kidnapped multiple times, it comes with trying to have a life, while also being a kid of the avengers." I say casually.

"This is crazy! You shouldn't have to go through these things." Dang Mr. Jones looked really upset.

There was a knock on the door and Booth comes in followed by the rest of the nerds from work.

"Hey, how you feeling Luna, heard what happened thought we'd stop by," Booth says coming over and setting a vase of flowers down on my bedside table.

"How did you guys get in here? I should be closed off to the public. And how did you know it was me?"

"Oh you know flash the FBI badge and people tend to let me in places. Your description came across my desk and I knew it was you."

"Well I'm glad all of you come to see me but I feel I might have to warn you there is about to be a horde of worried avengers in here in a few minutes."

At that moment the door bangs open and the avengers run in, first it's Tony screaming that he was going to kill the parrot guy, next it was Clint and Natasha screaming how proud they were that they didn't have to save my ass this time, and that it was obvious that all my training was paying off. Then Banner was at all the monitor thingys checking my injuries. Last but not least it was Thor screaming about his poor niece.

"HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEADACH" I scream.

They all immediately shut up except for Thor my outburst only caused him to become louder. Tony hit him upside the head and that got him to shut up.

"Thank the lord. Okay so Bruce what you got how long am I in here and when can I get back to work?"

"You'll be fine in about a week, two tops."

"What she has multiple bullet wounds! There's no way she can be up and going in two weeks!" Mr. Jones yells.

"Wait who are all of you?" Tony asks.

"Um that is Mr. Jones, he brought me here, and this is Booth, Bones, Angelia, Hodgins, Sweets, and Cam. I work with them." I say pointing them out as I introduced them to everyone.

"Well to answer your question Mr. Jones Luna heals at a quicker rate then what others normally do, don't ask how we think she was somehow effected by the invasion." Banner says explaining to Mr. Jones.

"Oh well...I guess she fits in with the rest of you then, I think I'm going to be on my way now." Mr. Jones says looking disturbed and walking out of the room.

"Thank God! That man seemed weird to me, now Tony down to business where's my pie? You always bring me pie when I'm in the hospital." I say looking for my delicious pie.

"Here you spoiled brat," Tony says digging it out of an overnight bag.

"YES APPLE!" I yell opening the package and digging in to the delicious apple pie. "Thanks Tony," I say with my mouth full of pie.

"Eat with your mouth closed you little monster," Tony says going over to stand next to Banner looking at the medical equipment.

"You are whining about these little grazes come on you've gotten worse from Clint and Natasha," Tony says jokingly.

"Tony they are bullet wounds, you know bullets inside my body, not bullets grazing my body, they were inside of me."

"Shhh, the big boys are talking."

"I'm going to kill you.'

"Shut up and eat your pie."

"Bitch."

"Jerk."

"I am banning you to from watching supernatural," Natasha says cutting in on our standoff.

"Assbutt..." Tony mutters.

I really did, I tried my hardest to keep it in but I just couldn't. I busted out laughing, it hurt like hell but I did.

"Nerds," Natasha says walking out of the room.

"You love us for it though," Tony yells after her.

"Okay you need your rest everybody out!" Banner says.

"Hey everyone back at the tower that mean you guys too, I finally finished my new suit and I feel like showing it off!" Tony says inviting my fellow lab mates to the tower.

Everyone walks out leaving me alone, I noticed how tired I really was, I guess getting shot will do that to you, no what the hell am I talking about it's the drugs, they gave me the good stuff. I eat the rest of my pie then I go to sleep cuddling the bottle of Jack Daniels that Tony passed me before he left out the door.