Chapter 25

I'm Back!!! Here's an update sorry for the wait I'll try and get better and start updating my Loki stories more regularly. 

It was late that night that I finally finished going over everything on the case with Bones and the rest of the squints, we were so close to catching the killer, but I could barely keep my eyes open so Cam told me to go home and get some rest. I got in my suit and took off for Stark Tower, when I got there no one came to meet me, it was late so I did think anything of it and went to my room to get some much needed sleep.

The next morning I woke up later then normally and when I went to the kitchen there wasn't anyone there... funny by this time Tony should be up and he and Pepper if she was home would be in here eating. Banner should be here also...I start to get a funny feeling it was to quiet, and after yesterday I would expect someone to be around. I run to the elevator and push the button for Tony's lab, maybe they are in there, maybe Tony is showing off some new gear for them... I hope even though I know it's unlikely. There was something else wrong but in my panicked state I couldn't figure out what it was.

When the doors opened I jumped out of the elevator and type in my code to the door slamming it open, the room was empty, there was no one here...and nothing is on. Even when Tony isn't in here Jarvis should still be going, running equations and continuing on projects for Tony. "Jarvis?" I whisper...silence. "Jarvis!" I yell now feeling even more on edge I sprint to the console in the middle of the room and try to boot it up. It came on and I tried to see what was wrong with Jarvis, why was he off! I found a virus, one I had never seen before, it was defiantly what was shutting Jarvis off. I immediately start trying to reverse the damage done by the attack virus while also trying to get ride of it before it could get anything else. Everything that was most important is kept saved off where it cant be accessed unless you were on it so those files were safe, but who knew what the person behind this virus has already and how long they had been at this. 

After I got the virus gone and fixed the damages I restarted Jarvis, "Hello Luna, If you give me a moment while I check my system?" Jarvis says immediately.

"Of course," I reply already leaving the room and going back upstairs to my room.

"I am currently unable to locate your father, or Mr. Stark and the rest of the Avengers," Jarvis informs me before I could ask where they were.

"Why!?" I ask rifling through my things and packing a bag Stark tower obviously not being a safe place anymore.

"I can not detect them in the building, and I do not have any footage anymore in my system from an hour before I went offline to now. I am running scans for facial recognition and will let you know if I find anything." Jarvis tells me.

I panic even more, why wipe the tapes? What happened to the others? Who could manage to do something like this? I pack a bag and get in my suit, "Jarvis I'm going to the FBI to inform them what is going on, you send word to Shield see what eye patch knows, if you have to hack into his system to get the information then so be it. I want to know everything they know about the situation."

With that I take off for the FBI building hoping Booth was in his office.