Chapter XVIII

VICKY THE VAMPIRE HUNTER.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

I met Damien in one of the long hallways.

'Hi, Vicky,' he said cheerfully.

'Hi,' I replied.

'So, is your family okay?' he asked.

'Yeah,' I replied. 'It was only a tiny problem.'

'Oh, okay,' he said.

There was an awkward silence between us.

'Oh yeah!' I said. 'Here's your gate pass. Thanks for lending it to me.'

'You're welcome,' Damien smiled as he took it.

'Well, bye, I guess,' I said.

'Bye,' Damien replied.

In the next moment he was gone. How rude.

Anyways, I was happy to get away from that awkward conversation. After about getting lost about five times, I finally found my room. I pulled the key out of my pocket and opened the door.

The sight before me made me shout, 'OMG!' and cover my eyes. I quickly slammed the door shut to get that horrendous view out of my sight. A few seconds later Kira pulled open the door and pulled me inside. She had draped the bed sheet around her naked body. Shane had just managed to put his boxers on.

I gasped.

'Why are you on my bed!?' I asked/shouted in horror. 'You were doing...THAT on my bed!?'

Kira quickly pulled a dress over herself and Shane had just pulled up his pants.

'I can explain!' Kira said.

'Please, spare me the details,' I said and crossed my arms. 'I mean, sex is okay and all, but why did you have to do it on my bed?!'

And then I realized something. Shane had just been having sex with Kira. Wasn't Shane dating Danielle? I mean, I hated Danielle, but cheating on her was not okay.

I looked at Shane.

'Shane, please tell me you and Danielle broke up,' I said.

Shane looked down to the floor. My eyes opened in shock.

'You're cheating on her! With Kira!' I exclaimed.

'So what if he's cheating?' Kira said. 'Danielle's a bitch.'

'And you're becoming just like her,' I said. 'Shane left you for Danielle. And now it's happening again. Don't you think he would do it again if he has the chance?'

'Hey! I was just following your advice!' Shane exclaimed angrily. 'You said I should thank Kira personally.'

'I said thank her, not screw her!' I shot back.

'Vicky! You're not my mom! Jeez!' Kira shouted.

'You know what, fine! Do whatever you want. It's your life!' I shouted back.

I turned around and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I pressed my back against the door and took some deep breaths. Why was I behaving like this? I was feeling really cranky and bitchy since last night. Was I guilty about killing Collin?

'Hey, Vicky!' someone called.

I turned to face the person who had acknowledged me.

'Clark, hi,' I said, faking a smile.

Suddenly, Shane opened the door. He glanced at Collin and me. He walked away without saying a word.

'Wait...hold up,' Clark said. 'Why was Shane in your room?'

'Clark, I swear, if you start gossiping about this--'

Clark cut my sentence.

'Of course I won't gossip about this. You're my friend, I'd never talk about who you're having sex with,' Clark assured.

'Woah, Clark,' I said, taken aback. 'Shane wasn't having sex with me.'

'Wait a minute, does that mean he was sexing with--'

Kira opened the door. She was also fully clothed now.

Clark looked at her with wide eyes.

'OMG, girl! Tell me all the details, ASAP!' Clark squealed.

I groaned and pushed past Clark. I started walking downstairs.

As soon as I walked downstairs, Sharon came up to me. Why the hell was everyone trying to talk to me today?

'Vicky, I totally need your help!' she said.

I sighed. 'Sure, what do you want help with?'

'Okay, so there's our annual Spring concert coming up soon. It consists of a Talent Show, A Play, and A Fashion Show,' Sharon explained.

'Okay, but why are you telling me this?' I asked.

'Because, you have to volunteer to help with the preparations!' she exclaimed.

'Why?' I asked.

'Because we're short of volunteers! As head of the Decorations Committee, I humbly request your help,' she said.

I smiled. 'Of course I'll help. When's the show?'

'Next Thursday,' Sharon said. 'That's why everyone has to start preparations today. We'll be having a meeting in the 5C English Classroom two hours before our daily classes begin.'

And that's when I had the idea.

I could kill Shane at the Concert next Thursday! Everyone would be busy preparing and watching the show. I could lure Shane backstage and kill him. Those Elder vampires would also be watching the show, paying no attention to Shane's whereabouts. Plus, after I killed Shane, everyone else Shane had bitten would also die. That would be almost the entire school. After I killed Shane, my parents could come in with the other Hunters and finish off the remaining Vampires.

It wasn't a foolproof plan, but I had my hopes. Maybe this would work out after all.

=============================

Author's Note:

Dedicated to princessvampir for all the support! Thanks. :) 

Hope you're all enjoying the story so far, sorry for the boring chapter. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++