Chapter XXX

VICKY THE VAMPIRE HUNTER.

CHAPTER THIRTY

Audible gasps of shock emitted from everyone in the room. 

'What the Hell, Mom?' I asked.

Mom wasn't even paying attention to me. Her eyes were filled with tears.

'Stephen? I can't believe you're still here,' she said to Shane.

Wait a minute... Stephen? Was that Shane's real name? 

I took a quick glance at Dad. Mom's spell had rendered him unconscious. I returned my gaze to mom. Tears were streaming down her face. Shane's eyes also had tears in them. 

'What's going on here?' an unfamiliar voice said. 

Everyone glanced to the door. It was Danielle. She looked at Shane.

'I was looking for you,' she said suddenly. 'I wanted to apologize for everything I've done.'

'Now's not really the time,' Damien whispered to her.

'Wait, everyone! Hold it!' I shouted suddenly. I looked at Mom.

'Okay, you owe me some explanations,' I said to her. 'Are you saying that Shane is my brother?!' 

'Yeah, what's going on here?' Kira asked. 

Suddenly, a bloodcurdling scream echoed through the room. Everyone was taken aback. And then I noticed something.

Damien voiced my thoughts.

'Where are Clark and Sharon?' 

My shock was replaced with concern. Another scream echoed through the walls. 

'We have to find them!' I exclaimed quickly. 'The Witch Hunter has them!' 

I pushed past everyone and walked out the room, calling Sharon's and Clark's names. They were nowhere to be found. Maybe they were in the auditorium. I quickly walked up onto the stage. The first thing I saw made my eyes widen in shock.

Sharon and Clark were engaged in a struggle in the auditorium. Finally, Clark punched Sharon and she tripped over, causing her to fall onto one of the many chairs in the auditorium. Clark pulled something out of his tuxedo pocket. 

He raised the dagger--my dagger, to be exact-- over his head.

'Clark, stop!' Kira screamed.  

I realized everyone had also run up onto the stage behind me. 

It was too late. Clark brought the dagger down on Sharon, and stuck it straight into her heart. She screamed again before becoming nothing but ash and dust. 

Clark stood up and brushed himself off. Everyone was too shocked to move. 

'I always hated that bitch,' he said. 

'It's you?' I squeaked. 'You're the Witch Hunter?' 

'No shit, Sherlock,' he smiled. 'And I'm not exactly a Witch Hunter. I kill anyone Mommy wants me to kill.' 

And then I heard someone whisper something.

'Démon Západu , naplnit svůj nepřátele.

I felt something cold seep through my body, and then I couldn't move. 

'What's going on here?' I heard Damien ask. 

'I can't move!' Danielle squealed. 

'It's a Paralysis Spell!' Mom said, sounding like she was struggling to get free from the invisible bonds. 

'Who cast the spell?' Shane asked, also struggling. 

'That would be me,' someone said. 

'Chrysanthemum?' I gasped. 

Chrys stepped in front of me. She gave me a broad smile. 

'Do you seriously think I would let you steal my crown?' she asked.

'You're the Queen Witch!?' Mom exclaimed in shock. 

Clark walked up to her and gave her a big hug. 

'We caught them, Mom!' he said happily. 

'Now it's time to kill them,' Chrys said.

She looked at me in disgust.

'Seriously, where did you get that outfit? You look like a wannabe hooker,' she said.

'That's my outfit, bitch!' Kira growled. 

Chrys shrugged. 'Now I understand why it looks so horrendous.' 

'Please, let me go,' Danielle started pleading. 'I don't know what's going on here! I'm not involved with this.' 

Chrys walked up to her and gave her a slap. Danielle couldn't move, but you could see the pain she felt in her eyes. 

'You're a vampire,' Chrys hissed. 'And I show your kind no mercy.' 

She went back to Clark and took the dagger from him. She walked up to me and put it to my neck.

'You sicken me,' she said. 'Making friends with these fiendish creatures.' 

'Wait wait wait,' I heard Kira say quickly. She was probably trying to stall. 'Can you...um...'

'What?' Chrys asked. 

Kira was at a loss of words. She didn't know what to say. 

'Show us what happened. I want to know how it's possible that Shane is my brother. We're so confused,' I said quickly. 

Chrys was silent for a minute, but then she shrugged. 

'Very well,' she said. 

She placed her right hand on my head, and her left hand on Kira's. 

'Shanne Quelle , ostendam eis praeterita,' she said. 

I suddenly felt like I was falling backwards. Then suddenly like I was floating. I became dizzy. 

What's going on? I wondered briefly. Is she killing me? 

And then I realized what was actually happening. Chrysanthemum was showing Kira and I a vision. I would now find out everything about the past. 

And for some reason, I knew it wouldn't be good. 

=================================

Author's Note:

OMG! Can you believe Clark is the killer and Chrysanthemum is the Queen Witch?! *faints* 

The song above is "Bridges" by Broods

I know most of you have been wondering why vampires and witches hate each other, and how it's possible that Shane and Vicky are siblings. 

If you think you know the answers to the above, feel free to post your theories in the comments below! :) 

P.S. Sorry this chapter is so short. :(

I hope to post again next week! ;) 

Enjoy! :D

_K. V. Ramlochan_ 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++