Chapter XXXII -Finale.

VICKY THE VAMPIRE HUNTER.

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO (FINALE)

Death is irreversible. Even if you manage to escape it for a hundred years, it still catches up to you. You may think you're immortal, but the truth is, you have to die at some point in time. 

As Shane and I fell to the floor, that's all that was running through my mind.

I'm gonna die. But I can't stop it

As we fell, I heard someone scream. It sounded a lot like Kira. 

How come I wasn't feeling any pain? The arrow had surely gone trough me, most likely straight through my heart. Maybe I was feeling so much pain I was numb. 

When my body collided with the floor, then I felt pain. I had landed right on my side.

Shane was gonna fall on me now, and probably crush me, since he was so heavy.

But Shane didn't fall on me. Instead, a heap of ash and dust scattered all over me. The Black Magic Repellent ring clattered onto the floor beside me. But no Shane.

The horrible reality then hit me, like a slap on the face. I realized why Mom was also screaming.

The arrow hadn't impaled me, it had went through Shane, and killed him. 

He was nothing but dust now. 

Danielle's scream snapped me out of my state of shock. I gasped, as she also turned to dust before my eyes.

It was beginning. Everyone Shane had converted into a Vampire would now die along with him. That was over a hundred vampires.

I sighed in relief when Kira didn't die. Shane hadn't been the one to convert her. Thank Goodness.

I heard Chrys shrug.

'Eh, I was planning on killing him anyways,' she said nonchalantly. 

Just the sound of her voice was enough to make bitter rage seep through my body. My hands clenched into fists as I slowly stood up. I faced Chrys. 

'This is all your fault,' I whispered, as I felt my power surge through me. 'Your fucking fault.' 

A strong, freezing cold blast of wind shot out of me, straight at Chrys. A look of surprise crossed her face as she flew across the floor, and crashed into the wall. 

'Mom!' I heard Clark shout.

'How did you do that without casting a Spell?' Mom asked in shock.

Chrys stood up quickly, anger evident on her face.

'You're gonna regret that, you little bitch,' she hissed. 

Her eyes became white as a blast of pure energy shot out of her hand, straight at me. It was too fast for me to dodge it, and the ball of energy crashed into me.

The most terrible pain I'd ever felt chorused through my body. It felt like my blood was electrocuted, and my organs were feeling like they were being fried. The blast of energy caused me to fly off the stage, and crash onto one of the chairs in the empty auditorium. As I landed, I bit hard into my tongue, causing it to go numb instantly.

Damn, that sure was painful. I stood up slowly, wiping the blood that was now running down my chin. 

'You know what, I'm not gonna wasted my energy on you,' Chrys said. 'Instead, I'm gonna send you somewhere worse.'

The energy around her flared up, as she started her Spell.

'Calium...'

Oh shit! She was using a Teleportation Spell! Chrys would probably haul me off to Mars or something.