BONUS CHAPTER

SURPRISE GUYS!

Here is a BONUS update for you because WTSGD has reached 200k reads! Plus it's been awhile since you've got an Alessio chapter. I was sitting around thinking today how we don't see nearly enough of Alessio's role with the mafia so this short little bonus chapter will touch on that. Alessio without Kate. (: I know it's crass, but I'll ask again if you haven't voted on all the chapters of WTSGD or shared it with your friends to please do so now! This will help it grown in popularity, reach more readers, and hopefully some day get published. As it stands today WTSGD is #20 in the romance section! Top twenty! One of MY books? I can't even believe it. I'm over the moon excited and so grateful to you guys. So KEEP VOTING and KEEP SHARING.

Voting for your authors is like tipping your waitresses or pizza delivery guy. It is no mandatory, you'll get your chapters one way or the other completely free of cost but your votes how authors your appreciation of their work and help them to achieve popularity. It's the least you can do for your favorite authors who spend weeks and months writing these books so you guys can read for free. And I'm not just speaking for my own work, always vote for the work you like on wattpad! (:

Now for helping WTSGD and CS in getting as popular as they have been here is your bonus chapter of Alessio and Pietro hard at work. This chapter is not incredibly important to the story and is only for your reading pleasure and to see a bit more of our favorite mafia guy. (: Enjoy.

*******************************************************

I came out of the room and slammed my drill onto the desk.

Pietro who had his feet propped up on the desk and had been casually thumbing through a magazine glanced up. "He talk?"

"You're supposed to be keeping cover." I said harshly and motioned towards the row of security monitors we had managed to set up in secrecy in the old abandoned warehouse over the past few weeks.

"Ah, I'll take that as a no." He muttered and raised the magazine back up over his eyes. It wasn't very often that we failed to persuade someone into giving us the information we wanted. Even with the omerta in place, most sang like a canary when the power tools came out. Hell, most started narking way before then.

I held up my drill. "He broke my fuᴄking drill."

"He what?"

"He broke my drill." I seethed and slammed it back down.

"He broke your drill." Pietro repeated slowly.

I pulled the chair out beside him and dropped down into it. "fuᴄking bastard. Put it through both knee caps fine, stuck it to the back of his head, started pulling out clumps of hair, you know, the usual shit, hit his skull and the fuᴄking thing broke. Barely managed to see any bone."

"Prick." Pietro said shaking his head. It was like no one had any manner these days. "So what'd you do to him?"

"So pissed off I took the sledgehammer to his shoulder and left him in there to sulk." I muttered and put a cigar to my lips.

"Damn. I'm surprised he didn't start talking." Pietro said and pulled his feet from the desk.

I lit my cigar and took a long drag from it before blowing out several smoke o's. "He did. Right after he pissed all over himself and begged mercilessly. Might've saved himself a knee cap had he skipped all the sobbing and screaming and just got to it."