The End

First and foremost a big thank you to all of my wonderful readers, those of you who vote and comment often, all the time, or my silent readers who rarely do. You've helped Chasing Stars to get to over 2 million reads and with your encouragement and devotion through book one and now two, have even convinced me to proceed to book three! The trailer is there at the top!

 You've helped Chasing Stars to get to over 2 million reads and with your encouragement and devotion through book one and now two, have even convinced me to proceed to book three! The trailer is there at the top!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/63334654-kissing-the-moon-goodbye-a-midnight-mafia-novel

Decided not to make you wait until Monday for this update as really, waiting four days to update really wouldn't affect me as much as it would affect you guys and being the last chapter reached over 500 votes in just around 12 hours I decided I wouldn't make you wait for this last update any longer. 

I will be taking a few weeks to go back and revise both book one and two, minor typos, errors, and a lot of italian errors I've had help with throughout the course as you readers have commented and helped me through. So there will be a small break between now and when book three starts. Take this time to give some of my other work a read (;

Book three, if you haven't read any of the author's notes (Don't feel bad, I won't even lie, I skip long author's notes too) Book three is titles Kissing The Moon Goodbye - A Midnight Mafia Novel and can already be found on my profile or right heree. There is already a little preview up and running.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/63334654-kissing-the-moon-goodbye-a-midnight-mafia-novel

Or, if you're on your cell phone and the link isn't clickable, head to my profile directly (click the pretty little icon above my username) and you will find all of my work there for your reading pleasure.

Again, I will be taking a bit of time to go back and revise the first two books before continuing with book three, when I start actually updating KTMGB it will be updated every Monday just as the first two books were. 

Add it to your library, your reading list, whatever so that you won't miss the notification when it starts. 

Again, thank you ALL so much for sticking through these two books and those of you who are planning to stick with book three.

There is a lot of concern about the title, but just take into consideration it could be a LOT of different meanings. 

Goodbye could indeed be Kate and Alessio splitting up, Goodbye could be a goodbye to the entire series as the third book will be the last, goodbye could be towards a particular lifestyle, or hell goodbye could even be towards a certain someone else other than our OTC. So don't get TOO frightened just yet, I'm not giving away the meaning but there are definitely plenty of possibilities (;

AS ALWAYS Don't forget to vote and comment (;