BONUS CHAPTER

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!
This chapter is in ALESSIO'S POV. It is in order, so this is what Alessio did after leaving the restaurant. I'll explain what you guys did to deserve an Alessio POV and what you have to do to get another at the bottom (;

I threw the scotch down the back of my throat in one easy toss and then turned my attention back to the half naked blonde in front of me. She chewed on her lip, hands clasped behind her back forcing her breasts forward, waiting for some sort of recognition or praise. "Another." I instructed and slammed the empty glass onto the table.

"Of course." She said sounding to be simply over the moon at my demand.

She made a show of walking away, hips swayed too hard, ass wiggling as if she was a puppy wagging it's tail. I rolled my eyes. And these were the women I was entrusted to entertain my men?

"Not bad eh?" Oscar said from my right and gave me a nudge.

"I don't remember her. The ass looks familiar, think I might have put three years on it, but I'm drawing a blank on the face and name."

"Bah, a couple more drinks and the faces all look the same anyway." He waved off my concern.

But it was a concern. I knew everything, everyone, I remembered these sort of things, I always remembered these things. At least, I used to.

Katherine Santoro....what were you doing to me?

"I tell ya, I don't even miss the casino. I like it down here so much, fact, I'm insulted you didn't let me run this place to begin with." Oscar carried on excitedly.

Oscar and his riff raff was just one of the annoying side effects of the raid on the casino. Until we had another location in place, it was a safer investment to let the casino regulars down under rather than let them roam the streets and get into trouble, or worse, find a different supplier. So pleasure had mixed with business and the end result was disgusted. "I never authorized the pole." I muttered and the blonde came back with our drinks making sure to bend over further than necessary to set them on the short table in front of our couch.

Oscar nudged me again, several times to ensure her breasts had my attention.

They didn't.

I was still focused on the pole. There was a pole run from ceiling to floor. We'd crossed the line of from bar to strip club in less than two weeks and somehow I had missed the transition.

"Is there anything else I can get you boys?" She asked batting her eyes to Oscar first and then turning them to me and holding my gaze.

Oscar looked to me waiting for my answer.

A small hand held saw so that I could take a part of Oscar's skull off and ensure his brain was still within, a drill so I could take down the stripper pole in my club and shove it up his ass, a dart so I could throw it at her tits to see if they were real or silicone would start oozing out of them when punctured. "Another." I muttered and picked up my drink.

"There you are." A familiar voice said on a sigh behind me.

I didn't look over my shoulder to greet him, nor did I feel the need to acknowledge his entrance at all. Here I was. Whoopty-fȕcking-doo. I took a swig from my glass.

Pietro took a seat on my other side and followed my scowl to the broad getting my drink. "Is she new?" He asked.

"Fȕck if I know." I grumbled. "Couldn't even tell you her name. The ass looks familiar."

"Name is Cynthia." Oscar piped in. "And she gives a hell of a lap dance."

The glass in my hand shattered. "Lap dances?" I repeated nearly oblivious to someone pulling my hand out and putting a towel around it and another trying to wipe the alcohol away from my lap. "My women are giving lap dances now?"