Authors note

Seems like everyone is really confused. I'm not really sure why, maybe it's the break between chapters has you forgetting pieces or maybe you just don't pay attention. I don't know.

But a ton of comments are complaining about Kate not warning Alessio.

And, uh, doesn't seem like ANYONE seems to realize this has nothing to do with Alessio.

As Nash stated, he is undercover in the Bonnano, the Bonanno and Colombo are staging an ambush on the Gambino.

Alessio runs the Genovese. So this literally has nothing to do with Alessio. Kate knows her family will be there, and also Nash who (like it or not) she cares about in a platonic way. There is nothing to warn Alessio about, she doesn't need to be protecting Alessio in any way shape or form regarding this particular occurrence. 

She is trying to talk Nash out of attending and getting himself killed and being the whole thing started because of her, yes she wants to see this come to an end. 

Started because of her when she released that video of the Bonnano during the two years her and Alessio were apart. Alessio enlisted the Gambino to help him stage an attack on the Bonnano to keep them from killing Kate. Thus, the Bonnano hate the Gambino because they took part in an attack against them.

Sorry this isn't an update, I know how crazy disappointing it is to get a notification of an update and it just be an authors note but this obviously needed addressed since seems like no one knows what's going on. I was going to post an authors note at the beginning of the next update but thought maybe it's best if you don't stew on it all week thinking she's letting Alessio get killed while trying to help Nash or something.