Chapter 12

Collin's point of view

I sat on the couch, my knees pulled up to my chest and my arms wrapped around them. I wasn't crying. I didn't have it in me. All I had was this really strong feeling of panick, fear, and embarrassment.

"Dude, why the hell isn't Collin at school? It's ten o'clock. He should be in his third period or something." I heard Luke said and I buried my head between my knees.

"Because we need to talk. All five of us. Go get Ashton and Michael, I know they're up." Calum said and I shook in panick and fear. I couldn't do this. I can't do this.

"Cal-Calum, please," I begged after Luke left and I looked at him. He looked at me and shook his head. "I can't d-do this."

"We need to talk about this Collin. This is serious. Self-harm is serious and they deserve to know. Buddy, I'm just trying to help you okay?" He said and walked over.

I flinched at his touch and then shook my head. "I don't want to." I said and he sighed. "I can't." I said and I pulled my wrists into my tank-top, hiding them under the black material.

"You need to." He told me and I closed my eyes. "This is happening whether you like it or not Collin."

"I hate you for making me do this." I said quietly and he just sighed. I heard the three begin to question what's going on and why I'm not at school again.

"For starters, Collin was literally up all night in that room drawing and painting." Calum said and I gulped back the lump in my throat.

"I-I couldn't sleep, it's um nothing new. I don't s-sleep much." I stuttered out and Michael said that he knew that and it's okay.

"He seriously doesn't sleep much. I usually find him drinking some hot chocolate or playing an instrument. Sometimes he writes in his journal or just listens to music." Michael said and Luke nodded.

Calum looked at me and then held his hand out. "Secondly, I found out the strangest thing when I saw Collin last night. Care to show them buddy."

"Yes. I care a d-damn lot."

"It wasn't a question."

"Calum, if he isn't comfortable than leave him." Ashton said and Luke agreed. Calum gave me a pointed look and I looked down as I slowly took my arm out of my shirt.

I squeezed my eyes shut and I head a gasp. "The other one." Calum said and I took my other arm out, letting him show the others my wrists.

"I-I'm sorry." I said, choking on the two words because of this damn lump in my throat. I closed my eyes and then the guys began to shoot questions at me.

"How long as this been happening?"

"Why?"

"Collin, do you need professional help?"

"How come you didn't tell me buddy?"

"Are there any more? Your thighs? Your hips? Stomach? Anywhere?"

I took my wrists from Calum's grip and pulled my legs closer to me. I wrapped my arms around my neck and then buried my face into my knees. "Collin, this is serious, talk to us buddy."

"Because I'm-I'm fucked up."

"Collin," Michael said and I looked at him. "Is it because of... you know, that?" He asked me. "What you told me before."

I nodded and the other three looked sad, confused, and worried. "I'm sorry." I repeated and then closed my eyes as I looked down. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."