Chapter 19

Collin's point of view

"Hey Collin, when are you going to the park with Kayla? Isn't it Saturday, as in today?" Luke asked me and I looked at him.

"W-Was it?"

"I believe so." He said and my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was a text from Kayla saying she'll be here in an hour. "It is isn't it?"

I nodded and he laughed. "Go get dressed buddy. I'll tell you when she gets here." He told me and I nodded.

He left my room and I got up out of bed. I went to my closet and then grabbed a red flannel shirt. I pulled a white long sleeve off of the hanger and then set my black and white converse aside.

I stripped down and then reached into my drawer from a pair of socks and unti anothet one for some black ripped skinny jeans. I pulled them on and then I put the white shirt on.

I laced on my shoes and then pulled the flannel on before putting my glasses on. I went to the bathroom and then combed my hair.

I put on my earrings and then I washed my face a bit because it looked greasy and nasty. I rolled some deoderant on quickly and then left my room after I shoved my phone in my back pocket.

I walked out of the room and then hid the dog tags behind my shirt. "Hey buddy, what's up? Where are you going?" Calum asked and I looked at him, still a bit upset from what happened the last time I talked to him.

"Kayla's coming around and-and we're going to go hang out at the park or something." I said and he wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and fixed my flannel. He sighed and I looked at him.

"You know I'm sorry for what I said before-"

"Yeah I know but it still irritates and angers me." I said and sighed. Michael came down and I looked down as he just gave me a hug.

"I love you." He said and I laughed softly as he muzzled his face into my cheek. "You're important and we need you so much buddy."

"What-What's this about?" I asked him and he laughed. "Also um you're uh a lot bigger than me and I can't keep you um up." I said and he stopped putting his weight on me.

"Not my fault you're so skinny and tiny and huggable." He said and I looked down, feeling a bit insecure. It's not my fault I'm tiny and thin either....

"Also, it was just a daily reminder that someone loves you and needs you." He said and I nodded. "You smell really good."

"R-Really? It's um boy and my uh deoderant..." I said and he laughed and he hugged me again. I smiled smally and leaned into him ad Calum scrolled through his phone.

"So, you have a date with little miss Kayla?" Michael asked me and I blushed as I shook my head. "It'd be adorable and so perfect. You two are so cute together."

"R-Really?"

"Yes." He said and laughed. "I ship you two so much. I'm totally okay with you two dating because you're both so close despite barely meeting awhile ago and care so much about each other. I can see it. I can see everything." He told me.

"I um that last statement made me a bit uh u-uncomfortable." I said and he shook his head while chuckling. "Where's A-Ashton?"

"Doing some songwriting with a few other people for their albums." He said and I nodded. "Anyways, your little wifey should be here soon." He said and let go of me.

"She's not my wifey."

"Whatever you say bud." He said and patted my back. "That must be her." He said as the doorbell rang. I blushed and hit his arm before he left.