Chapter 33

Collin's point of view

After I finished my breakfast, I ran up to my room and then brushed my teeth. I also washed my face and fixed my hair a bit. I had put contacts on today so I didn't need my glasses.

I went to my dresser when I finished and then I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans. I pulled them on and then put a white t-shirt over it.

I put some bracelets on my wrists and then laced on a pair of black and white converse. After setting one of Michael's black snapbacks on my head, I put my backpack over my shoulder and then left the room.

I walked downstairs and Luke looked at me. "Finally wearing those contacts we got you awhile back?" He asked me and I nodded while laughing a bit.

"Yeah, they're not as bad as I though." I said and he nodded, telling me that he knew I'd think that. "I'm ready."

"I know. I'll meet you in the car." He said ad he tossed me the keys. "I need to put a shirt and some shoes on."

"Okay."

-

"Hey!" Someone shouted and I stumbled a bit as I was pushed into the locker. "Watch where you're going!" He told me and I looked at people stopped to stare.

Oh, so people like me one day and then hate me the next. Nice.

I held my side in pain since one of the locks hit my side when I hit the lockers and I cowered down a bit as he glared at me. "Don't get in my fucking way-"

"Hey! What do you think you're doing!" Some varsity jacket wearing boy shouted. He was clearly on some school team and was obviously older than I was. "You don't just fucking push people around without a reason!"

He grabbed the boy that pushed me by the collar and slammed him against the lockers. "If you fuck with Collin again I will kick your pathetic ass, understand me? He doesn't need your shit." He said and the boy nodded quickly.

Oh, varsity jacket is the boy who used to push me around but then apologized to me...

"Scram." The boy in the varsity jacket said, throwing the other boy to the ground. He ran away quickly and people cheered, quite a few asking if I was okay.

"I-I'm fine." I answered, wincing a bit as I moved. "Thank you." I told the boy and he just nodded.

"It's nothing man." He said and shrugged his jacket off. "So it doesn't happen again, wear this for the day. It has my last name and people know not to fuck with the kids I'm friends with." He said, handing me the jacket.

Just so I didn't look weird and start the whole 'take the damn jacket' argument, I put it on and he smiled. "Catch me at lunch and you and your friends can sit with my team. It's fine."

I nodded and he gave me a small nod before walking off. People looked at me and I just looked down, feeling weird that some dude on the football team just gave me his jacket to wear so no one pushes me around.

"Collin, dude what happened?" Justin asked as he grabbed my hands. "What are you wearing?"

"Some dude's jacket so I don't get fucked with." I said and he nodded. "He wants us to sit with him at lunch."

"Oh shit it's Castillo?" He asked me as he read the last name. "Fuck, he's hot. Do you know how hot he is? Do you know how bad I'm into him?" He said as he grabbed my shirt.

"Do you know that he's probably going to graduate this year? He's like four years older than you." I asked him and he huffed.

"Age is just a number my friend." He said and I nodded. "You think I'll have a chance?"

Adopted by Luke Hemmingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें