Chapter 29

Collin's point of view

"Hey Collin," Kayla said as she laid down on my bed beside me. "You should wear a dress with me and Justin tomorrow." She told me and I choked on air.

"What?"

"Please? I know you have one, I saw it before. If you're not comfortable doing so then it's fine, but I was just saying. It'd be really cool honestly." She told me and I nodded.

"M-Maybe." I said because the idea sounded amazing. I wanted to do that. I don't know if I was ready to be judged and criticized by everyone but I really wanted to go out and wear what I want.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I said and she gave me a quick kiss. "I uh only have a black one, is that okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"That is perfect." She told me and smiled. "You're the best." She said and gave me a hug.

"Not even close." I told her and kissed her forehead. She sighed and I rubbed her back comfortably.

"How's math? Are you still struggling?" She asked and I shook my head. "You understand it?"

"Yeah. It's hard and time consuming but I'm getting it, bit by bit." I told her and she smiled, telling me that's amazing. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." She said and I played with her short hair. "Can I try your glasses on?" She asked and I nodded.

I took them off and she sat up. She put them on and I laughed lightly. I set my hands on her waist and leaned back as she did weird faces in my glasses.

"How do I look?"

"I wouldn't know, I can't see." I joked and she laughed. She rolled her eyes and the pulled her phone out. "What are you going to do? Selfies for twitter again?"

"You know me so well." She said and I chuckled. She took some pictures and I just smiled to myself, wondering how I actually got myself to talk to her and ask her out.

"Check your twitter." She said and I nodded. I took my phone off of my nightstand and then I opened it.

I looked at my twitter. I scrolled through my notifications and saw she tagged me in something through all of the boys' fans. I clicked the tweet and read the caption.

'How he looks at me when I try his glasses on, owwie my heart hurts'

"You took pictures of me when I didn't know?" I asked and set my phone down. She nodded, a smile on her lips and I leaned forward. "That's not nice."

"I'm not nice." She said and pretended to growl at me. "I'm evil." She said and I laughed.

"Are you? Are you really?" I asked as I set my hands on her sides. She nodded and then let out a squeal as I began to tickle her. "Do evil people laugh like that?"

"Only-Only when they're ticklish." She cried as she tried to stop me. I let out a laugh myself and leaned forward, literally straddling her waist.

"Say you're sorry for taking a picture of me without me knowing." I said and she shook her head. "No?"

"N-No, you looked so cute. I had to." She said and looked at me. "You still do." She said and I blushed.

"A-A few cute words won't make me stop." I said and she pouted as I continued to tickle her. "Say your sorry."

"Fine," she said and looked at me. "I'm sorry I took a picture of you when I thought you looked unbelievably cute." She said and I nodded.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." I said and she took my glasses off. She put them back on me and I smiled as I pressed my forehead agaisnt hers. "Since I missed the dance, would you like me to make it up to you next weekend?"