Epilogue

"Daddy!" I looked down from my art canvas and saw my daughter. She was covered in what seemed to be mud, or chocolate.

"Yes darling?" I asked as I set my paints down on a nearby table. "What's up?"

"Grandpa and mummy put chocolate all over me." She pouted and I laughed. "It's not funny daddy! My shirt is ruined."

"I'll buy you another shirt princess." I said and looked at her. "Want me to help you get those big ol' meanies back?" I asked and she nodded.

"Please? They laughed at me." She said and I nodded. "I want re-revenge." She told me and I laughed.

"Go get your brother's watergun baby girl, I have a plan." I said and she nodded quickly. She ran away and I looked back at my art canvas.

It's been ten years and I already have two kids, a wife, and I graduated college. I work as a song writer for various artists and as an artist for a local art museum. It pays amazingly.

My daughter, Danica is five years old and my son, Jaylen is eight. My wife, Kayla, is the same age as me, twenty-four. It's amazing and I wouldn't ask for anything more.

5 Seconds of Summer are a bit faded out but they're still going strong. They're like those rock 'n' roll bands, very popular at their time but as time goes on, they fade out. However, everyone knows who they are and at least one song from them.

Justin and Lewis are dating and I think they have a kid or two aswell. They moved to the states a year ago so I'm not sure what's going on with them much anymore. I just know that Justin got a job as a fashion designer in New York.

"Daddy!" I hummed and then saw Danica. "Stop ignoring me." She whined and I laughed.

"I'm sorry baby, daddy got lost in his thoughts, you know it happens a lot." I said and she nodded as she handed me a watergun.

"Pick a color paint of yours." I said because hers were the ones that you can easily wash off. She grabbed a blue one and I smiled and I took the container.

I filled the watergun and she squealed in excitement as I twisted the bottle back on to it. "Where are they baby?" I asked her and she told me they were in the kitchen.

She followed me downstairs and I pressed a finger against my lips. She nodded as she smiled and I ran into the kitchen as I pumped the water gun, spraying them with the blue paint.

"Collin!" Luke and Kayla both screamed and I laughed. I shot them either the paint some more before running out.

"Come on." I said and grabbed Danica. I held her in my arms and then ran to Jaylen's room. Danica laughed loudly and I closed his door.

"What are you doing?" He asked me as he put his journal away. "Why so you have my water gun?" He asked, rubbing his eye after he lifted his glasses up.

"I am going to kill you Collin!" Kayla yelled and I laughed. Jaylen nodded and went back to his book, seeming uninterested in this all.

"Dad, can I go to grandpa Mikey's house tomorrow? It's Saturday so there is no school." He said and looked at me briefly before looking down at his legs.

"Promise to take your inhaler? And promise to take your meds?" I asked him and he nodded. "Then of course you can buddy, I'll drop you off okay?" I said and he just nodded.

Jaylen has asthma so he always had to have an inhaler. Although there are two at Michael's house, we make him bring an extra just in case. He also has severe anxiety, which I figured out when he stepped into second grade and I had to come in five minutes after I left the school.