Chapter 3: (i have no name)

Erza's POV

"Uhhhhhh she's so mad. I have to go say something!" Just as Gray was about to get up I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Or, here's an idea," I whispered in his ear. "You could just come back to my place and fuck me."

"What?" Gray raised his head.

"Oh, nothing." I turned and signaled Mira. "Cake."

"Coming right up." Mira then went to the back to get some cake and returned a second later.

"I'll be back later." Gray walked off towards the door and I turned back to Mira. "Hold this. Mama's gettin laid tonight."
(I can't stop laughing at myself. Like. Why would Erza ever say this?)

I followed Gray out of the guild. "Hey wait up." He slowed down a bit so we could walk in sync. "Don't you think that if you're girlfriend is so uptight you shouldn't keep chasing her?"

"She's not usually uptight. But for the past couple of months I haven't even been able to get her to do anything. My dick is so fucking frustrated. Is that even possible? To have a frustrated dick?"

"A frustrated dick? That sounds hilarious." I sped up and spin to face him. He stopped and stared at me for a second then I decided to get bold. I reached my hand out and brushed it slighting against his crotch.
(Erza wtf😂😂)

He let out a gasp and looked down. "How far is your house?" I could already see his boner trying to poke through. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to my house.

Gray's POV

'Jesus Christ Gray. What are you thinking?'