Chapter 9: Realization

____'s POV

It's been days since we've been back to the guild. Days of non stop, passionate, kinky, love making. I start to wonder if someone has suspected; if someone went to my house to check up on me after I stormed out; if they saw what we had done.

"Boyssss," I hissed. "Time to get up." They mumbled and groaned before sitting up on the floor.

"What happened last night?" Natsu asked.

"The last thing I remember is playing would you rather. What day is it?" Gajeel mumbled.

"Gajeel, it's 3 days later. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I glared at him and rolled out of bed.

"I don't know _____. This is the most sober I've been in those 3 days." He stood up and stumbled after Natsu, who had headed for the bathroom.

"Don't think you're having any fun without me," I shouted while stripping my clothes and following them.

~~~ Time skip: 1/2 through shower~~~

"Ah, ah, ah," the panting coming from all three of us gradually joined to become one big pant. If anyone was around, they'd surely hear it.

"____," Natsu moaned. "Don't stop, you have a tongue like a snake."

You wrapped your 'snake-like' tongue around Natsu's member and pumped back and forth while you ground your butt against Gajeel. Soon both boys came and you finished your shower in the process of getting ready to go to the guild.

You were the last to arrive at the guild, coming from the cabin. Erza and Gray were not yet back in town, but said to return later that day. You sat at a table, in between Natsu and Gajeel, both with one hand protectively on your thigh. After sitting like that for a while, Erza and Gray returned-basically hand in hand- and sat across from you.

"Did you have fun?" I asked in a calm tone.

"I guess you could say that." Gray answered, glancing at Erza.

"You know, you can stop pretending like I'm clueless." I smirked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Erza chimed in.

"That. That is what I'm talking about," I growled. "You know exactly what I mean."

"Well, yes, I suppose we should, um," Gray paused.

"What Gray? What do you want to tell me?" I asked in a teasingly sincere voice.

"You're breaking up," Erza said. "Gray is mine now."

I busted out laughing at this claim. "You- you think I give a rat's monkey ass whether you have him or not?" Laughing so hard I can barely breathe, I let myself fall into Natsu's lap. "I honestly couldn't care less." While clutching my stomach, Natsu straightens me up. "You want to see something even better than Gray, Erza?" On that cue, without saying a word, both of the dragon slayers licked my cheecks then Natsu enveloped my into a passionate kiss, filled with tongue wrestling.

"You. I. You. No," Gray sounded shocked and defeated. "How could you?"

"How could I? How coULD I? I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU STARTED THIS." My voice rose as I stood, my hair floating off of my shoulders. "You, the one who said 'I love you' first. You, who were so insistent to get to the guild before Erza arrived. You, who had my heart but took advantage. You amuse me, you weak, back boneless, excuse of a man. We're obviously over and you dare ask me 'how could you?' You disgust me." I scoffed as I walked away, the two dragon slayers walking behind me.

"Have fun fucking Erza," Natsu said.

"While we're fucking _____," Gajeel finished.