Chapter 5: Kinky: Part 1;)

____'s POV

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I stared at the two boys sitting on the couch. As soon as they saw me, they straightened up, as if nothing happened.

"You said 20 minutes." Natsu said, with his head down.

"And?" I replied. "So that means you make out on my couch until 20 minutes is up?"

"N-no. It's only been 15 so I just. I don't know." Gajeel tried to help but tragically failed.

"So are you guys gay? I thought you were both crushing on the girls." I laughed to myself.

"We're not gay. Just...."

"Kinky." Natsu finished Gajeel's sentence.

"Oh, good. That makes this next part a whole lot easier." I walked over to the chest at the bottom of my bed and pulled out 2 pairs of fuzzy handcuffs. Ok. You guys have to promise not you use magic because I will fucking kill you if these break.

"Wait, what?" They looked at each other and then back at me.

"Ok, you guys are pretty hot. You know that right?" They both nodded yes. "Ok and Gray is at Erza's house having sex."

"Ok. And what exactly does that have to do with us?"

"Oh my god you're idiots!! You guys are hotter than Gray. And Gray won't do kinky stuff. You just said that your kinky and I've never gotten to try out my stuff." I pointed to the trunk.

"So what you're saying is...."

"We can fuck the hottest girl in the guild...."

"And do kinky shit?" Gajeel finish and they both looked about ready to jump out of their clothes.

"Exactly." I picked up one more pair of hand cuffs and walked over to the couch.

"So what are you doing with those?" Natsu asked.

"This," I handcuffed the two together then handcuffed their free hand to the arm of the couch. "So gentlemen. We are going to have ourselves a little chat." I pulled up a chair and sat down.

"About what?" Natsu asked.

"We're the handcuffs necessary?" Gajeel added.

"Your kinks and fetiches, and yes." I leaned back in the chair. "Ok. So kinks. Natsu you go first, then Gajeel.

"Ok. I uh. I like inflicting pain. I'm a sadist."

"And I like having pain. I'm a masochist." They both looked down and I followed their gazes.

"Wonderful!" I clapped my hands together and stood up. "That didn't take very long." I winked at them and went over to my chest of doom and pleasure once again. This time I came back with something for both of them.

"This is a shocker. Natsu, you hold the button and I put this on Gajeel." I handed Natsu the button.

"Where?" Gajeel asked.

"Right," I paused as I got closer. "Here!" I unzipped his pants and stuck the shocker in. "This is more pleasurable for Gajeel but you'll get your turn Natsu. Try pressing the button once."

"Aahhh." Gajeel let out a small cry.

I chuckled to myself as I saw Natsu's expression. "Too much for you big guy?" I leaned in towards Gajeel, really close to his ear and bit one of his studs.

"Ah. Perfect," he growled.

I made my way over to Natsu and the button. Turning in up a notch, Natsu clicked the button and pre-cum started to seep through Gajeel's jeans. "You like that Natsu?" I whispered to him as I sat in his lap. Casually grinding my butt across his length. (Or as casual as this can get).