Chapter 10: Bitchy Bitch McBitch

Natsu's POV

'That was pretty cool.' I thought to myself as we slowly walk out of the guild, all eyes on us. 'Gray is such a bitch. Can't even voice his own opinion.' I scoffed and ____ turned around after closing the guild doors.

"GRAY IS SUCH A BITCH!" ____ screamed as she kicked the trash can, sending it flying. Quick footsteps headed towards the door, followed by the guild doors slamming open.

"HE IS NOT A BITCH!" Erza burst through the doors.

"I'm not a bitch," Gray followed behind.

"Oh really? You wanna fight, bitch."

"YES." Erza butted in.

"Not really," Gray whispered.

"Let's go!" ____ said, and charged at Gray.

"No," A Erza stepped in front of Gray, equipped in heaven's wheel armor. ____ stopped on her heel, pausing as she pulled a sword from a glowing light in her chest. Taking this moment to attack, Erza shot sword after sword at ____. She deflected each sword, casually walking walking towards her and Gray.

"Erza, I can fight my own fights!" Gray pushed passed Erza, interrupting her attack.

Soon the entire guild was watching the intense battle, ____ vs. Erza and Gray.

No POV

This fight was boring for ____. They were both weak, compared to the actual power that she possessed. She had decided to end it in the next few minutes. Waiting for an attack by Erza, she absorbed the swords thrown her way. Gray attacked and the ice instantly melted, ____ threw attack after attack at them with no way to defend.

____ rushed up to Erza, like a blur, and put a hand on her chest. Within an instant, Erza as flying through the guild doors, barely breathing. When she saw an opening, it happened to Gray, the same way but he didn't go flying. ____ wanted to say something first.

"Do you now understand how weak you are? Both of you. Both of you lost, you're pathetic. You thought I was weak and fragile but you're the one that's broken, bitch." With those final words, she kicked him, sending him flying to his beloved Erza, and turned on her heel to walk away with the dragon slayers on either side.

____'S POV

"Some fucking nerve," I said as a walked hand-in-hand to my favorite tavern. It was noon, two days before mating season started.

"It's like 12:30 ____. What are you doing?" Gajeel asked when we arrived.

"Dude, its 5 o'clock somewhere!" Gajeel gave me the side-eye and walked up to the bar, sitting on the bar stool farthest from the bartender. I sat down next to him and Natsu next to me.

~~~ Time skip: after a couple drinks ~~~

Natsu's POV

We staggered out of the tavern and down the street towards Gajeel's house, it was to closest. Upon arriving, we kicked off our shoes and slowly made our way to the bedroom. Stripping down to underwear and plopping onto the bed, Pantherlily walks in.

"Ga- ok, or not," he walked right back out of the room.

After that. I don't even remember what happens next, as I pass out on ____'s chest.