Chapter 2:The Start

____'s POV

When I woke up this morning Gray was already dressed and making breakfast. I ate and got dressed. As I was finshing my make-up, Gray kept tugging my arm.

"Why are we going so early anyway? We barely go there as it is." I finished my make-up and Gray dragged me out of the house and down the street. Gray started sprinting and I followed after him.

"Erza's coming back!" We reached the guild and flung open the door.

"WELCOME HOME ERZA!" Our guild mates faces went blank at the sight of us.

"Sorry, only us...." Gray responded and we went to sit down at a table. Levy poked her head outside.

"She's coming!" Everyone in the guild hid behind something. The door creeked open a bit and Erza stepped in.

"WELCOME HOME ERZA!" Erza's face flushed a bit as she continued walking towards the bar where Mira was standing. Mira goes in the back and comes back out with a huge slice of Strawberry cake.

Gray's POV

We all rushed to Erza's side and a smile formed on her face. I sat on the stool next to me and ____ stood next to me.

Erza explained everything that happened on her mission and I found myself gazing into her big, brown eyes. Erza look at me and smiled. She's so beautiful and her voice is so delightful. She's changed since I saw her last.

"So Erza, how's it been? Haven't seen you in a while." I widely grin at her.

"It's been fine. You've been with ____ for so long you barely ever come back to the guild and none of us ever see you. You should come back and we could go on some missions together, alone maybe....." She winked at me and I could feel ____'s eyes burning a hole in the back of my head.

____'s POV

'She's totally flirting with him. It's not like I'm jealous or anything...... but she's totally hitting on him.'

"Hey Gray, sweetheart, I have to talk to you when we get home." I glare at Erza and she glares back with an evil grin.

"Hey Gray, I should hang out sometime, without anyone tagging along, it'll be fun." I see a look of anger in her eyes.

"Hey Gray, why don't we go home now and have some fun alone time."

Gray's POV

'Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Are they fighting over me? Awesome, but not awesome.'

"Hey ladies, calm down, there's plenty of Gray to go around."

'Did I really just say that?' ____ turned to me, frowned and then walked out of the guild hall screaming.

"Did you really just say there's plenty of you to go around?!"

"What, you can't handle a little competition?" Erza screamed after her.

'Not helping......' I thought to myself as I ran after ____.

"It just came out the wrong way!" I shouted as I ran after her. "I didn't mean to say it..... I mean I did but...." I stop running, gasping for breath as ____ stormed down the street.

"Come on! Stay! Natsu and Lucy are coming to see me. I mean us.... shit!"

I stormed back into the guild and sat next to Erza once again.

"What's her problem?"

"She's just being a baby." I put my head in my hands.

"So how about that mission? It'll get your mind off of ____."

"Yah sure, whatever."