Chapter 8: FML

IM SOOOO FUCKING SORRY. I FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED AND IM SORRY. This chapter will be about Gray and Erza.

Ezra's POV

"It's really nice out, isn't it?" Erza turned to Gray, who was sitting on the bed of the hotel room.

"Yeah, ever since we left for this mission the weather has been amazing."

"Two days in and we still haven't been to the pool!!" Erza complained while nudging him in the side.

"We have to find that magical what-ever-the-fuck he called that thing, before we can have any fun." Gray reminded her that this was a MISSION!!! and they needed to stay on task. "Where do you suppose it would be?"

"Well the owner said it was stolen by burglars, but there was no sign of forced entry, so-" Erza was cut off.

"Assuming that the burglar knew the owner well enough to get around the house without causing alarm-"

"The person who stole it, should be in the house." Erza finished.

"Okay," Gray sighed. "Let's go back to the mansion."

"Well, if they gave the request to a guild, don't you think there's magic involved? We shouldn't just show up, we should sneak in."

"That's a good idea." The headed off to the mansion where they got the job.
~~~~~ time skip: after the job~~~~~
After finishing the job, Erza and Gray had decide to go to the pool. Both were laying at the edge, not wanting to get in the water.

Gray's POV

"Aren't you gonna get in? You're the one who was complaining about not being able to go to the pool." I snorted at her.

"I'm waiting for you, hot stuff." Erza retorted back. "Why don't you go first? Test the water for me."

Although I have a bad feeling, I slowly sit up and make my way towards the edge of the pool. As I'm about to dip my foot it, I feel a force push me forward.

"Goddamnit Erza!" I looked around, searching where to direct my voice. A feeling startles me and causes me to look down. Erza is underwater, slipping off my trunks.

"I was gonna take those off anyway, thanks for the help." I smirked at the figure under the water as her head slowly bobbed up and down, only coming up for air once in a while.

It's didn't look like anyone else was coming to the pool at this hour, it was probably closed.

Almost to my peak, I throw my head back in anticipation only to be met with a throbbing sensation. Erza emerged from the water with fire in her eyes.

"Not yet," she smirked as she slipped off her swim bottoms. "It's my turn to have some fun." Wrapping her arms around my neck, she slowly lifted herself and slid back down onto my dick. The feeling was so amazing that i couldn't resist. She bucked her hips once and I came but there was no sign that she was stopping.

"You weakling. When was the last time _____ made you come?"

"I think she thinks I'm Santa and can only come once a year. She says sex *gasp* is repulsive."

"Hmph. She disgusts me." *eye roll* "Women are meant for sex. That's why men and women have different genitalia."

"Erza...."

"What?"

"You're kind of killing it."

"Oh, my bad." After saying this, she shifts her body and a get a whole different sensation.

I untie her swimsuit top and slip one breast into my mouth while massaging the other with my hand. She lets out small moans, ones you wouldn't here unless you were as close to her as I was.

Pressing her against the wall, I start to add my movements to hers, thrusting as hard as I could to reach as deep as possible.

"G-Gray. I'm gonna..."

"Don't slow down. Go faster." Our movements increased, making ripples in the water and little splashes.

"Ahh."

"Ohh."

Both of our heads went back as we came and I could feel her tighten around me. My body felt limp and she dropped down to her feet.

"Shall we head back to the room for a round two?" She resisted her bathing suit and climbed out of the pool.