Kinky: Part 2

____'s POV

'This is so awesome. Jesus Christ I have so much adrenaline I just want to fuck everything. I haven't done anything kinky since I started dating Gray. Like 2 years ago. That bastard. I can't stand him.' I crawled off on Natsu and kneeled down.

"What are you doing?" He asked. Still messing with that button I gave him. He was having a blast, and so was Gajeel.

"What does it look like?" I unzipped his pants and practically ripped them and his underwear off. "Nice," I was admiring his, you know. "Tis pretty big, tis pretty big. Definitely bigger that Gray's but I was expecting that. You are a dragon slayer after all." I winked at him and started sucking. I was pretty funny to see his reaction. Kind of like he'd never had his dick sucked before. It would be amazing if that were true but I know that slut Lucy probably did it all the time. I probably just do it better.

"Hey can you do me a favor?" I asked as I pulled my mouth back.

"Yeah yeah what?"

"Touch my boobs." I took off my shirt and brought their hands, the ones that were handcuffed together, to my breasts. I started sucking again and they started playing with my nipples it felt wonderful.

"A-ah." Gajeel's head flew back as he reached his point but Natsu didn't stop. In fact, Natsu turned up the setting on the damn thing. It was wonderful to watch. Finally Natsu came and Gajeel did too, for the second time. I took the button from Natsu and he frowned but Gajeel seemed to be praising me. I don't think he could've taken much more of that. I took the shocker off Gajeel and threw it in the trunk, grabbing a whip and the keys for the handcuffs.

"You're turn." I handed Natsu the whip and unlocked his hands. Both Gajeel's hands were now hooked to the couch and I pulled his pants off.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Natsu stood up.

"Gajeel... What else gets you off? Like do you like seeing people get hurt? Are you a sado-masochist?"

"N-no!" Gajeel looked away. A bit embarrassed.

"Natsu," I handed him the hand cuffs. "I want you to handcuff me. To anything you like. And hit me."

"I-I can't do that. "

"Yes you can. Do it. I'm giving you permission." He handcuffed me hands above me leaving my entire back and front exposed. "Come on. Give me your best shot."

He laughed. Really loud, it almost startled me. "You think I'm gonna use this?" He threw the whip behind him and smiled at me. I could see his teeth changing into daggers.

'Shit this is gonna hurt. I FUCKING LOVE IT!'

"Nowhere visible ok?"

"Yeah yeah. I got you." With that he went at it. Sucking and biting, he gave me pleasure in places and I didn't even know it was possible. Every once in a while I would look over to Gajeel and see his slowly growing wood. That liar. He's like me, Jesus fuck.

"N-Natsu. Uncuff me." He hesitated for a minute then uncuffed me. I crawled over to Gajeel and looked at him. "You, my sir. Are a fucking sado-masochist." I gave him a wicked smile and started sucking on his studded masterpiece. Natsu took this opportunity to strip me of my remaining clothing and get down. (#getdowngetdown) I started moaning, sometimes long moans, sometimes short. Gajeel was get so much pleasure out of it , it just me wasn't fair. I stopped, grabbed the keys, and unlocked his cuffs.

"What's this for?" He looked so adorably confused.

"Hurt me." *eyebrow wiggle* "No broken bones though." Then I went back to my thing. He started digging his nails into my back so I did the same to his sides. This was like heaven. Oh my god I couldn't take it anymore. Gajeel came, I came, we all came and I kind of got too excited.

"You guys know what my powers are right. I mean outside of the stuff I use at the guild?" They both shook their heads. It was amusing. I mean even Gray didn't know. He was too soft. Like one of those weird candies that look hard on the outside but then you realize they're actually soft. Yeah. That's Gray. Anyway I got excited and almost killed them. I rushed over to the trunk and locked myself in. The guy must've had that 'what the fuck' look on their faces.

Until I emerged. I torture people with sex. I know. Sounds stupid right? Nah. It's pretty fucking awesome. It's like being one of those full body sex toys except in a person. Demon to be exact but whatever. That's not important. The guys were shocked. On average I have ok boobs and a pretty small butt, but in this form it's a whole different story. I have huge boobs, a huge ass and my trunk has any sex toy you could think of. Ugh. It was the best form of torture.