Kinky: Part 3

At this point I'm pretty much just winging it so don't hate me if it's terrible.
--------------------------------------------

____'s POV

Now that the cat's out of the bag, they are screwed. Because when this happens it usually ends in destruction due to my sex craving and the fact that I'm out of control. It's not that easy to control a sex addiction.

"What the fuck is that?" They were both staring.

"That's not nice to stare boys." I smiled to reveal a mouth full of tint daggers as I grabbed my whip. "I think you need some punishment." *wink wink* The whip flew at Natsu first and dragged him closer to me, then it flew a Gajeel. Both the boys were trapped in my grasp and couldn't get out. I dragged them over to the bed and dropped the whip. "Come on. Who's first?" I looked back and forth. "Gajeel? Or Natssssu?" My tongue hissed and I wrapped my legs around his waist slipping him into me. "Let's go Gajeel! What are you waiting for?"

"The-there are studs. How is that possible? Oh, my god!"

"Dude, I know, it feels amazing!" Natsu bit down on my shoulder and I started bouncing up and down. After a second Gajeel but down on the other shoulder causing me to yelp. Oh? The mix of pleasure and pain was too much. A tail sprouted, from right above my butt and started to wrap around Gajeel's neck.

"Do it!" He growled. My tail tightened a bit and his nails dug into my stomach and side while Natsu's nails dug into my butt. I soon picked up the pace and tightened my grasp on Gajeel's neck causing him to gasp. I finally took over going at inhuman speeds and nothing could stop me. It went on that was for a while, I'm sure they were drained of energy by the time I was done.

"Shower," I said walking away.

"What?" Natsu said.

"I'm getting in the shower. Don't leave though because I'll make us some food." I got in the shower, washed my body and my hair, and by the time I got out, I was in my normal form again. I dried my hair, wrapped the towel around me and walked into the bedroom to find two dragon slayers fucking each other on my bed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?! Jesus Christ you guys, you could've just told me you weren't done." I think they ignored me because there was no response, so I got my clothes, changed and went to make dinner.

I made noodles with chicken and rice. By the time dinner was finished, the two dragon slayers had taken showers and gotten dressed.

"I hope you two worked up an appetite because there's a lot of food!" We sat done and ate. They finished everything that I didn't eat and they were on their ways. I walked them to the door.

"Did you guys have fun?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" They started out the door but before they reached the last step I stopped them.

"If you tell anyone about this, I mean anyone, I will kill you and say you ran off to be kinky together." I smiled at them and they smile nervously back. "Don't forget to call me!" I yelled as they walking down the street.

'Fucking Gray. Not even home yet.' I slammed the door behind me and went to bed. Today was exhausting.