Chapter 11: Shopping???

____'s POV

Upon waking up, there was a heavy weight on my chest. As I look down I see both of the dragon slayers sprawled out across the bed, each with their heads on my chest. Without gently moving their heads, I hopped out of the bed and set off to the kitchen.

'Gajeel must have something good in here. He is a dragon slayer after all.' I thought to myself as I found myself at the opening to his pantry. Just as I am to open it, Pantherlily waltzes in.

"I wouldn't open that if I were you."

"Why not? Kitty Kat."

"You won't find what you're looking for."

"What exactly do you think I'm looking for? My little fuzzy wuzzy." I say as I slowly clack the panty door open.

"I assumed food but maybe I'm wrong." Before Pantherlily finished his sentence I was already emerged in the void of a room filled with gadgets and gizmos I had never seen before.

A twinkle seemed to befall my eye and my enter body tingled with excitement and joy.

"OH BOY!" I yelled, waking my sleeping lovers.

Gajeel's POV

"Wowza my head hurts. NATSU GET OFF!!" I pushed Natsu off of me and made my way to the shirk that ____ let out.

"Oh, so you found that. It was a surprise for the start of mating season," I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Guys it's too early for ..... wow" Natsu peaks over my shoulder to see in the pantry.

"Why in the kitchen?" ___ asks.

"Yeah, why the kitchen?" Natsu agrees.

"I didn't have any other place for it."

"Wow," ____ says. "And Lily. Is ok with this?"

"I didn't ask," I say glancing at him. "Whoops."

____'s POV

'Wow. This room. My brain isn't functioning properly right now.'

"Get dressed! We're going shopping!" These are the only words I could think of, shopping is always my go-to.

"Ok but why? We just found this and you want to leave??" Natsu asks, obviously forlorn about parting with the room.

"Come on, lets just go." Gajeel says, following me into the bedroom again.

~~~Time skip: Shopping Spree~~~

Natsu's POV

"This dragssssss."

"Suck it up, Natsu," Gajeel says.

"Oooo. This it cute, and this one, and that one!" ____ is throwing things in a cart to try on. Not that I wouldn't love to see her in these things but, the pantry looks like so much more fun.

"Time to try things on!" ___ pulls us in to the dressing room while she tries on clothes.

After a minute, ___ comes out wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and an army green, lace-up crop top.

'God she's so hot!'

"Please buy that," Gajeel says, basically drooling on himself.

'Oh no. Not now.' I can feel my pants tightening and I grab the pillow sitting on the chair next to me to cover my bulge.

"Hey Natsu. Come help me into my next outfit." ____ beckons and I follow.

"No fair," I hear Galeel whisper.

"So, um, what.." ____ cuts me off.

"Aw. Did you think you could hide this?" She reaches for my pants and brushes her hand against it. A moan escapes my lips but quite enough for only ____ to hear. "Be careful. A moan too loud and everyone here will know you're a pervert." Her lips brush my ear and my body goes limp. I can feel her heat and I twitch with each touch.

____ jumped up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I feel something reach in my pants, her tail, it unbuttons and unzips my pants. Her tail twists around me tightly and starts to pump, up and down. Her tongue passionately dances with mine, as if trying the see who's better. One of my hands finds it's way up her shirt and around her breast, fiddling with her nipple. She throws her head back and I take the chance to go deeper. We both moan quietly and I can feel I'm close.

"____. I'm close," I manage to moan through breaks in our kisses. And suddenly her tail stops. My body is tense and I can't think straight. "W-why?" I gasp out. Then I realize that ____ is on her knees and her mouth is getting closer. I can feel the slippery walls of her cheeks rub against me and I reach my limit.

"Hey, what's going on in there?" Gajeel bangs on the door.

"Nothing love. Nothing at all."

Gajeel's POV

____ walked out wearing a skin fitted, bodycon dress with Natsu following closely behind.

"Wow," is all I could sayo the way she looked.