Sneak Peak?

Sooooooooo sorry I'm posting this really short chapter. It connects to the last one and I should've added it before I published it but I wasn't thinking. The next chapter will be a little different. (The one after this one). So I wanted to add this in while i think of what to write for the next one.

~Dawn

_____'s POV

Apparently I was out for longer than I remember because Natsu had finished his would you rather and Gajeel found a way to get him out of the machine. When I woke up the two boys were staring at me.

"I must've passed out before I could heal myself." Sitting up, I could feel a breeze on my stomach. My hand traveled to the wound and light came from my hands, a healing power.

"What the hell is this? I thought I was gonna kill you!" A frantic Gajeel was practically screaming at me.

"If you thought you were gonna kill me, then why'd you do it?" He stood silent for a minute and dispite his facial expression, his words were very sad.

"I didn't mean to. It just happened. I don't know what I would've done if I actually killed you." I could see tears, which was extremely rare for a dragon slayer. I'd only seen Natsu cry the day he found Igneel and couldn't stop them, at all.

'Come to think of it, doen't mating season start next week? I may have gotten myself into some trouble.'