Chapter 2.

Masky's POV: I hugged my Toby yes he is now mine and if anyone hurts him I will kill someone (Chill masky) I stopped hugging him and let him go over to the others so we could have his party.

Toby's POV: The others where so nice to have a party for me, I was so happy and so was everyone else. I opened my presents and we hade cake and ice cream and the party was over, I started to clean up and I took all my presents to my room.

~TIME SKIP AND OH LOOK A PLANE~

Masky's POV: I went to Toby's room and knocked he answered and he opened his door with a big smile he pulled me in his room and gave me a big hug, I couldn't help it I wanted to kiss him so bad so I lifted his chin and kissed him.

Toby's POV: Masky kissed me....He actually kissed me my face burnt up, I could see Masky smile when I was over here being a blushing mess Masky finally stopped kissing me and looked at me and said "Toby you're cute" then he gave me a evil grin and left.

Masky's POV: I kissed Toby I feel like I achieved a life long goal his face was so adorable when I kissed him I want to kiss him again.... I wonder if I somehow could, I was feeling tired so I went to my room and went to bed.

~AHHH Masky kissed Toby and it's only the second chapter message me if you have a story request and yeah I like food ~