Chapter 9.

~Ahhhh if you want a different story feel free to ask lol ~

Toby's POV: Masky and I sat down and started to watch the horror movie Masky picked, me being a terrified potato I hid my face in Masky chest. A couple minutes later Masky hugged me and then out of nowhere........ A jumpscare XD.

Masky's POV: A jumpscare happened and Toby jumped for like the fourth time but I thought it was adorable, I went back to watching the movie and then it ended "Masky can we watch another?" Toby asked "Meh why not" I got up and put in another movie and sat down. After a few minutes into the movie we both got really scared and had to put on a Disney movie cause YAY!

Toby's POV: Masky and I where now watching Toy story cause that movie is amazing. After a while Masky and I where getting hungry so we had some popcorn and candy cause its good (I can't have candy ;-;) I got a blanket and coverd wrapped up in it cause it was getting cold and I was shivering cause I can >:D.

Masky's POV: I fell asleep after Toy story Toby did the same ~POV in dream land lol~ I was walking around until I heard a scream, I ran to where the scream came from and saw Toby he was fangirling over tiny fluffy unicorns. (Haha) It was funny and adorable.

~Ahhhhhhh why do you people read this it's so bad but thank you so much for the many reads!~