Chapter 11.

Toby's POV: I ended up falling while playing the game with Masky, I was having a good sleep until I heard my door close I woke up confused and saw Masky left....I was a little sad but I fell back asleep. After a couple hours of sleep I woke up and went downstairs to find out that I was alone "H-Hello?" I asked but I heard nothing. I was getting scared I didn't know what to so I walked around trying to find someone, everyone was gone it was dark so I was walking into the living room and the TV turned on I jumped and walked into the room more, after a while of standing there something grabbed my shoulder and I wok up screaming.

Masky's POV: I ran into Toby's room because he started screaming. I ran over to him and hugged him "Toby what's wrong" I asked my voice full of concern, He was shaking so he took a couple minutes to answer "I-I just had a bad dream..." I stayed and comforted him for a while and we ended up both falling asleep. After a couple more hours Toby's and I went on missions and I was thinking of something to do for Toby. I didn't know what to do for Toby so i kept thinking what would make Toby happy? I eventually thought of something I was going to take Toby to the fair! It was a good idea in my opinion. I went and found Toby and I told him we where going to the fair "R-really!?" he asked with a excited tone I laughed ans said "Yes Toby were going to the fair." Toby smiled and I did the same.

Toby's POV: When we got to the fair I was so excited I wanted do a lot of stuff Masky noticed and laughed "What do you want to do first?" I smiled and said "How about a game?" Masky agreed and we went and played a game, of course Masky won but he ended up giving me his prize "Masky you won this so you should keep it" I said "Nah I'm good" I just giggled and said "Ok." After a couple more games and a few rides we went and got some cotton candy and it was yummmmmy, it was getting late so more rides where open because something was planned Mask and I went to the bumper cars, Masky was laughing while I ended up with hiccups because I got scared. After a while later we had to go on one more thing before we left and that was the ferriswheel (Spelling why) we went on it but when we got to the top it stopped, I was a bit scared until Masky looks over at me and kissed me.

~I'm so sorry I took forever to update pls don't hate meh ;^; ~