Chapter 13!

Masky's POV: I stared at the body.....I had killed him, I was bleeding badly and needed to get home to Toby, I couldn't die out here I ran home fast (SANIC FAST!)
My legs where getting tired and I was getting dizzy, I kept going until I collapsed when I got inside. ~Time skip~ I woke up in my room, I looked around and saw Toby! "Toby!" I hugged him smiling. "Hey Masky...." Toby said "Yeah?" I responded concerned "Um....well I was wondering if tomorrow if you feel better wanted to go to the beach?" "Yeah!" I shouted because the beach is really nice also its supposed to be a nice day tomorrow before fall started. (WOW DID I REALLY HAVE TO BRING SEASONS INTO THIS, YES I DID!) Toby smiled and hugged me, "I love you Masky" I smiled "I love you too Toby" and with that we both fell asleep peacefully. ~Masky's dream land POV!~ I was walking in a hallway for some reason.... I could see the end but I wouldn't get closer, it was like I couldn't escape I felt so confused, why can't I wake up!? I was panicking until I woke up.....~Wakey wakey pov~ Toby accidentally hit me in the face, I sighed and went back to bed. I woke up feeling better than yesterday, Toby already packed so Toby and I went to the beach, when we got there I emedantly ran to the water as Toby was building a sand castle. A few minutes later Toby wanted me to help him with the castle so I agreed to help, I was making the towers on it while Toby was digging out the moat after a while I went and got dressed same as Toby. I came out when I was done and I saw something in the sand, I walked over to it and it said "Masky go to the field were we had one of our dates <3" I smiled and walked there, as I got there I saw arrow chalk boards one said "Will you" I walked up a head some more and saw another chalk board that said "Marry" I ran to the next one and read "Me Masky?" I looked ahead to see Toby holding a case with a ring in it. I didn't have my mask on so Toby could see that I burst into tears, I ran up to him hugging him Toby blushed "So....Will you marry me Masky?" I nodded my head smiling.

~AHHH I DECIDED TO ADD MORE!~