Chapter 10.

~Ahhhhhh!!! Idk pls help lol~

Toby's POV: I woke up still cuddling with Masky, since I was bored I watched Toy story again. Masky woke up and we decided to pack up and go home for a couple days because we where getting to many missions that needed to be done. We got home and Masky and I went on our mission's, I ended up getting mine done in a couple hours while Masky was still busy, I was getting bored so I went and ate, it was some yummy food. Clockwork came over to me again and said "Toby pls date meh" I said to her "No go away I no like you" Clock work sighed and left me alone, after a while of being bored I went and played some Mario kart.

~Im so tired!!! ~

Masky's POV: I was done with my mission's an hour ago but I didn't feel like going home, I walked down to the river and sat on the grass feeling sad for some reason. After a few hours of sitting there I decided to go home and rest, I went home and I went to my room to sleep, after a while of sleeping I heard a knock on my door but I didn't feel like getting up. After a while the knocking had stopped but my door opened, I sat up confused when I looked I saw Toby.

~I is lazy~

Toby's POV: I was bored so I went to Masky's room "Masky...." "Yeah Toby?" Masky said "D-do you want to play Call of duty with me?" I asked Masky "Sure" he said with a smile. I smiled and we went to my room and started to play the game, he kept winning so I got mad and raged Masky was laughing his head off when I was yelling at the stupid game.

~EHHHHHHHH HERE YOU GO~