Chapter 6.

~Was going to have feels but nah~

Toby's POV: Me and Masky where on the way home, I smiled at Masky, Masky smiled and we got home,I went to my room and decided to take a nap with my teddy. I heard my door open and close, I looked over and saw Masky he came over and hugged me.

Masky's POV: I decided to cuddle, Toby and I fell asleep. A couple hours later I woke up and left the house I wanted to do something else for Toby so I went and found a cute boat, I took it back to the river and fixed it up so it would you cuter I got him another stuffed animal and I texted Toby.

Toby's POV: I mumbled under my breath and got up, I threw on some good clothes on and waited for Masky to get home. After a few minutes of waiting Masky got here and we started to walk to the same spot as yesterday but once we got closer Masky coverd my eyes I laughed "Masky what did you do?" I said with a smile "you'll see" Masky laughed.

Masky's POV: "Toby please keep you're eyes closed" Toby nodded and I walked over and picked up the stuffed animal "Ok open your eyes" I smiled when Toby opened his eyes and looked he smiled and I laughed Toby walked over and hugged me I smiled and put the bear down ad took him to the boat.

~Here you go blagh~