Chapter 17.

-I'm trying a new style of writing-

After Toby and Masky got home they started the slip and slide. The first thing the couple did is they went and found tarps and laid them down, After they got the slip and slide set up they ran inside asking for the others to help find something to make the slip and slide better. When they set everything up the first person to use it was Jeff cuz he's a jerk BUT anyway after a bit it started to get dark so they went inside and decided to take care of the slip and slide tomorrow morning. So the couple went to their room and changed, they then played some video games. A few hours later Masky and Toby where sound asleep and soon morning would be upon them.

~Time skip~
Toby woke up first and went to the kitchen to make breakfast Ben joined him, Toby didn't hear Ben enter the room so when he turned around he screamed and dropped a plate, "You shouldn't have done that." Ben said seriously "Sender's still sleeping Toby!" "You shouldn't have scared me!" Toby and Ben went on and on arguing which lead to Masky waking up. "What are you guys arguing about?" Masky yawned.

~Hello my fellow friends! I hope you like the new style also please tell me if I should write a scary story. Thank and bye!~