Chapter 16.

Toby's POV: I finally woke up from the darkness, I saw everyone around me looking happy I gave them a confused look "What?" They all smiled and hugged me I smiled and hugged them then I saw Masky and I was filled with relief, he was fine! And I'm great now too. So after the hospital said I was ok to leave Masky and I went and got some Ice cream, I got chocolate and Masky got cotton candy. And after that we went to the arcade and played games for three hours straight stealing people's money from past years and saving sure helps! "Masky I'm getting  tired" I said yawning, Masky frowned "Just a little longer" I yawned and nodded "Thank you!" Masky said happily. So we continued to play games of course losing track of what time it was, we both heard the arcade was closing "Awwww" We both said which made us laugh. We headed for the door and we where thinking of somewhere to go next, "How about" I stopped talking to think "We go home and make a home made slip and slide?" "Sure!" Masky said, then we headed home to start the slip and slide (Author can't spell anything right XD)

~Sorry if the chapter is short I was running out of ideas and since I'm probably not going to update tomorrow MERRY CHRISTMAS! Or Hanuka if you celebrate that~