Could it be????

And the last thing I hear myself say is "Him Again"( Amber said this one ).

Nick's pro ( continuations of Him Again )
Uhmmm I am so sorry I did not know that u guys are having a moment. I scratch the back of my head in disgrace. I actually did that purposely, I just cud nt stand another guy taking my place.

What !!!! Us we we were never having a moment said Amber

Oh ok I guess I wasn't interupting anything at all. Well its nice to meet u again beautiful.

Excuse me.... Who the hell do you think u are and Amber whats wrong Said the guy with Amber

Oh I haven't i introduced myself I say in a not caring about him voice . well I'm Nicholas Pete. A  very cool and collected guy and u????( winking at Amber) inside of me I feel Amber falling for me but am not sure cause she's tough and I feel the  annoyance in the guy trying to kiss Amber's face.

I am the well known  son of  the famous retired general of  this state and I am called Dylan Bill. Amber standing here beside me was or should I say is  girlfriend and we are both famous unlike you.

Oh really then if u guys are dating then ....... Uhmmmm....uhhhh.. ( trying to think of what to say) Well she doesn't like u anymore even if she did before so back offf.

Well lets see who she prefers a  rich close friend of hers or a poor wimp who she hardly knows so Amber dear please make your choice.

Would you two stop!!  I came hear to have a good time and relax from work. All this was Shaylas idea of fun and it all turned out bad. In fact am going home I can't believe u two are ruining my relaxing night and if u  wanna know who I choose its non of you. * tear tears*

Wait  ,Wait...... Please I begin to run after Amber because she did not bring her car it was her best friend who brought her here.
It was so weird seeing the rich famous Amber walking fr the first time. I just could not stand her being sad.

*boom*
Amberrrr no!!!!!! Immediately I stretch my hands and arms around her before she falls to the ground and I feel her seriously in pain even if she could not say it. I look intensely at her shinny porcelain skin. "Could it be I'm in love with her?" Yes I think so but is she really gonna accept me??? Hmmmmm

Time to go home beautiful.....

Authors note

Sorry guys for not updating. Will continue okay?? Well please I need ur comments please. Thanks guys !!!!!!