Is He Cheating On Her?

Nick's  pov
Today, I'm just hanging around the restaurant, with Adam because we are on our off day. It's a really cool day and I and Adam are just sitted at home watching television. I guess that's all we can do for now

So Nick what's the latest news about you and babe' s relationship.

By babe hope you mean Amber cause she's the only babe I know.Firstly let me just say this I wish there was really a relationship and secondly the only  news I have for you is that tomorrow Amber and I are going on a picnic outdoors

Is it a date? And by the way what if someone notices you.

No one is going to notice me and even if they do I'll create a distraction so Amber won't suspect a thing, also I wish it was a date but she's already dating that jerk called Dylan, I wonder what she sees In that guy?

I think what she sees in that guy is that he fits her status and your pretty much rag in her sight.

Stop it! I watch as Adam starts laughing out loud. You know I'm not any of that and Amber is not like that, she's different from what people think and say about her. Look Adam , all I know is that she does not love Dylan.

Really how do you know? Then who is she in love with?

Its because when he tried to kiss her in the restaurant that night, she pulled away from him immediately I came walked In and someone who is in love would not do that also when I apologized for intruding their privacy, she acted like she did not care.

I don't think so Nick. Yes she might have not shown interest in him then but in deep she might actually like him , you never know.

Maybe just maybe your right  but all I know is she is beautiful, her brunette hair that flows down to her waist, her black eyes that glows. I could look at her all day and never get tired.

Okay!!!  Well just calm down but I wonder how you will ever get that girl. She's really hot and rich but right now I know that money us not your problem but guy seriously I don't think you can get that girl.

Hmmm so your doubting the Nick right? Oh well I'll show you how bad I love her but still I don't trust that Dylan guy.

I think your just jealous of Dylan. You just have  to calm down in order for you to get her okay?

Yes I know that. "Tomorrow is our picnic as friends" I just want to get to know her but I'm not gonna tell her the truth now. She just has to deal with that. Now let's go to you, how are things between you and that girl of yours, uhmmmm Shayla right?

Yup that's her name, she's good.

I can't forget Shaylas name because  that's Ambers best friends name. Could you describe her?

Sure but don't go near her. She has red long hair and blue sparkling eyes. Her skin is not too white and she has an awesome figure.

Wait are you serious!!!!!!! That means your girlfriend is Ambers best friend. Like i am speechless.

What!!!!! She never mentioned that to me , well that's good. I just can't wait for you to get Amber then we would go on a double date.

We both laugh at this but non of them knows we are bffs to right.

Yup ,

You know what lets take a walk, I'm bored staying at home. Let's go too that new club behind the café. It's on me.

Yes finally
We both dress up and walk down the street because the club is about 3 to 4 streets away.
......

We arrived at the club, and when we entered we saw how noisy the club was. Everyone was kissing, drinking, smoking.

The whole place was on fire.

Hey sweet Nick

Uhmmmm hello. A strange lady comes and starts twirling with my tie and I think I know what she's asking for but the thought if Amber would not let me do such.

Wanna go to that room To play?

Please leave me alone I don't want to do that anymore just go away.

What !! You never reject my offer its me.

Just go away please. I watch as she winks at Adam And I before she leaves.

So Nick you really love Amber because as popular as you are among the lafies, you just rejected her offer. Well I love Shayla too so me too will reject her offer or any other girls offer apart from Shayla.

Yes that's what we will do. We both raise our drinks and make a toast and laugh together.

As we laughed and cheered together, my eyes landed on Dylan, I quickly tap Adam who is nearly drunk.
Whats Dylan doing here and who is  that girl he is with?

I have no idea but why is he kissing and smooching with that girl when she's not Amber

I think he is cheating on her but why? My face burns with anger and rage because the girl who I am madly in love with is dating him and he is taking her for granted. I quickly let go of Adams grip and go to confront Dylan.

As I go closer I feel all the ladies following me but I ignore them and when I finally get to where Dylan is I grab him by the collar and push him away from the girls.

How dare you? You think you can have her and be with some other bitches.

Oh shut up!! She never liked you and she will never.

Oh really! I grab him with my left hand and punch his face, he then returns the punch and hits me on my left eye.

We begin to fight. And everyone begins to leave the club until Adam  and some other guys comes and pulls us apart.

Get the fuck  out. You don't deserve her either because your lying to her about who you really are.

When he just says that, I run out of the grip of those holding me and give him a slap.

Shut up you son of a bitch, who told you about me.

Well I know everyone in this town so you are not and will never be with her. You liar!

I love her and you don't because if you do you will not cheat on her.

Oh your very correct! But if I can't have her then no one can!!

I am filled with rage right now but Adam calms me down and then I let go of the boys grip and walk away but before I did I said to Dylan. I love her and there's no damn!! Thing you can say or do about it.

Don't worry Nick, I would tell her about our little encounter. But just know you have lost this battle.

Just when he said this I was about to hit him but the thought of Amber and him knowing my secret held me back. I left the club angry with Adam.
As we were walking Adam spoke to me although his voice was shaking cause he knows that any time I  fight, you should know I'm really angry.

So uhmm Nick you've got to calm down, look at your left eye its seriously bruised and you are going on a picnic tomorrow.

Leave me alone Adam, do you know what it means to be in love with a girl and the guy who is dating her is ungrateful. And the worst is that he knows my secret. I don't know what to do.

Just relax, your my only friend please!

Yea whatever.

We enter the house but I go straight to my room and slam the door behind me. A thought comes to my mind and I just fall to my bed and sleep because the thought of him cheating on Amber makes my bleed even more than my black eye.