Forgiveness

Well its a Saturday and I'm actually meant to go on my morning jogs but I guess I still need to rest after that incident where I hit my head. I just hate to remember that incident.

I just sit on the couch in my living room just to cheer up. I actually live in a mansion alone, I mean what do you expect from the rich "Amber Zuellow" .

I just turn on my headphones and then start working on my laptop afterall i  haven't been going to the office so I just have to keep working.I'm wearing a white long sleeve shirt that kind off falls off, then I put on a black tiny handed jacket. Then a short black flair skirt and leggins,then a  boot.
I really felt comfortable and pretty on those.

........

*knock knock*

Who is it?

It's Dylan

Ok ....you may come in

Am sorry Amber, I did not know what came over me, I just could not stand that poor guy come drag you away from me please forgive.

Before I talk I give out a long sigh and then I begin to talk. Firstly he is not poor secondly you abondened me when I hit my head badly but still I forgive you  okay?

Thank you so much Amber and I'm really sorry for not being there to help you, I was just so angry about that thing called Nick

Immediately I raise my voice and say Nick is not a thing, what's your problem, he is not poor neither is he a thing. Got it?

Yes but why do you care?

Nothing just forget it and I'm sorry for raising my voice, I've been having anger issues lately.

It's okay. So what you up to?

Nothing just working as usual.

Ok. That reminds me Amber when we were about to kiss that time you were acting strange and when Nick came you completely forgot about me. Why is that?

Don't mind me I just did not feel like it. I wasn't in that mood and I was still shocked to see you that's all.

If you say so. Now can we continue from where we stopped  since there is no one to distract us.

I watch as he comes closer to me and then leans in. My !mind starts to race and so does my heart.
Uhmmmm.. Hold on Dylan I pull away from his gip around my waist. I haven't fully recovered so I don't  really think am ready now. Sorry!

Oh its fine. No worries at all.

I watch as his face and expression are filled with confusion but I quickly change the topic to something else as we both sit down.

How I wished he really knew how I felt about him. I don't think it's Dylan I want anymore.

Authors note
Well its nice knowing people are reading it but I need your comments and votes please. Sorry this chapter was short but the next one is gonna be awesome. So please keep on reading, keep on voting  keep in commenting

Thank you all
Debbiecharm