A New Face made made me hate him!

Dylan's pov

Right now I'm in my house, you know just celebrating my victory. I told Nick I will win this battle but he never believed. "Hahahahahahh now whose laughing, my plan is so working and that ruined princess Amber is next to be exited from the picture .
"
*ring ring ring*

"Hello Dylan"

"Oh hello Emily"

"So is it time yet for me to start hanging out with Nick , you know to act like his girlfriend"

"Oh yes its time. It's good you remembered because today I'll be taking Amber for a walk and I want you too rock him on the street."

"Oki well I've got to go and prepare, don't wanna fuck up. Well Bye!!!!"

"Bye, make me proud".

Finally all my plans, all my hard work, all my fake love for Amber are now paying off positively. Now no one suspects I killed Shayla all eyes are on Nick. So now I just have to get dressed and prepare to go and make Amber know the real Nick. Today is that day when Amber is going to know the real Nick and his secret will be revealed forever.

I quickly get dressed to go to Ambers house to take her on a stroll, then she will notice Nick with another girl.

........

Amber's pov

It's been 2 days since I heard the news about my best friends death and I've not been able to overcome it. I have been indoors and all I do is cry each time I remember her death and the fact that Dylan told me Nick killed her.

" I can't believe that Nick would hurt or even kill Shayla, its impossible because Nick and Shayla's boyfriend are best friends so why would he do that? But if he did not kill her then who did, could it be her boyfriend or even...... Dylan!! No it can't be. I think I need to rest and just get my Mind of Shayla's death, she's gone and can never come back". A little drop of tears roll down my cheeks but I stop it because my eyes are now red from crying too much.