Picnic Day !!!!!

Amber's  pov
It's a brand new Saturday, and I feel fresh and cool but as you know my morning jogs come first. I quickly put on a sweat pants and then I wear a red top and then some trainas.

Immediately, I start to jog, and the morning breeze is as cool as usual. My hair keeps flying due to the force of the wind. I keep jogging, and then I just start thinking of how I and Nick first met. It was the most funny day of my life and also the day I lost my mind for him. " Oh well I guess I kind off have feelings for him but I don't think he does for me".
........

When my jog is over, I quickly take a shower and then go straight to my computer to start working. Suddenly I get a text from Shayla which said:

"Hey Amber am sorry but I can't come to your house today because am going for a date withAdam. Take good care of yourself will see you tomorrow".

" there goes my flirty best friend who always has a place to be and never likes to work." I quickly return my attention back to my work on the computer.

Suddenly! I jump up from my sit because  I just remembered I have to go to meet Nick for our picnic.
"OMG!! What was I thinking, I totally forgot I thought it was next week Saturday. What the Fuck!!!!" I run to my room and start ransacking my wardrobe because I've got nothing to wear.

I pick out a green crop top  which exposed my flat belly  and a black skinny jeans and then a black boot. I pack my hair in a very cute and stylish way then I applied a slight make up.  I stared at myself for about 10 to 15 minutes until I was satisfied with myself. I packed up some drinks and food in case Nick did not bring any.Then I drove down to the park hoping that today will not be ruined.

.........

Nick's   pov

*knock knock*

" come in"

" hey uhmmmm Nick I'm sorry to wake you up but today is your picnic with Amber".

"Your right!! Oh my  God, I was carried away by yesterday's event and I totally forgot".

"Are you seriously going to go I mean you have a black eye. It's really really bad and she's definitely gonna ask what happened?"

"I'll just think of something to tell her, by the way I'm sorry for !y actions yesterday. I could not stand what that jerk did."

" its okay, I understand just get you but up from that bed and go get dressed ".

" thanks man!! I owe you"

Immediately I rush into the bathroom and shower then brush my teeth quickly, I really don't want this day to be ruined. Then I put on some blue shorts and a black shirt with some flip flops and I apply my cologne. I then put on shades so she would not see my eyes but for real my eyes and my heart hurts.
I grab some food basket and a mat and then I tell Adam to drop me off with his car at the park. I really don't want anything to go wrong but I also can't be myself knowing that Dylan is cheating on her.
.......

Nick's    pov

When Adam drops me off at the park, I'm a bit nervous and I don't know how or what is going to happen today but I also am sad.

"Come on man!! You are never like this about any girl and I know that you have dated alot of girls but why now?"

" thanks so much but it's because she's special and also my black eye. I have to use this shades as an excuse for my black eye."

" you can do this, I believe in you okay?"

"Thanks".
I watch as he drives away while I walk round the park to find Amber. When I spot her from a far, I walk quietly to where she is then I place  my two hands on her eyes.

" Who is this?

"Guess then" I say to her as I giggle a little bit.

"Okay uhmmmm Nick??"

" Oh how did you know " I let go of her eyes and it turns out she had already set everything.

"I knew because of your cologne, it was obvious" 

" sorry for keeping you waiting and I brought some things but you already set everything "

" oh its fine but what's with the shades?? "

"Nothing I uhmm just like shades and the weather really requires shades".

" okay if you say so now can we start? "

"Yup so lets start" I really feel uncomfortable,I can't even look inside her eyes without thinking of that jerk.

"Tell me about yourself you really seem like a guy with a lot if secrets ".

"Well there's not much to tell about me but I uhmm am a guy whose parents died uhmm at the age of 16".

" aww that's really sad, but at 16 then how old are you now"

" did I say 16 I mean 11 and I'm 22 right now" I really don't know how things are going now but I don't think she believed my story".

"Sup Amber "

"Oh hey Dylan what are you doing here?"

Really Dylan what's that jerk doing here? I say to myself in my mind.

" oh I was just passing by and I decided to stop by and say hi to my princess "

"Aww thanks Dylan , well I'm having a picnic with Nick.

" can I join you I don't trust this Nick guy"

" oh sure that's if Nick is okay with it and yes you can trust him"

Oh great!! He's here with us " well its fine he can stay" I say this with anger in my heart.

" oh its great, thank you so much Nick!"

" so uhmm Nick why don't you tell us what's with the shades? "

"Never mind Dylan its non of your business besides Amber already knows what happeneddddd!!!

" oh really well I don't know so spill"

" stop it Dylan he said he just likes wearing shades and also the weather.

" hope your happy Dylan because she just answered your damn question!!!!"

" oh I am thanks darling," I watch as he gives Amber a kiss right in my front of me, he is not even scared about what happened yesterday?

Then Amber starts to make a sand which  for all of us when all of a sudden Dylan stretches his hand to grab a sandwich when his hand brushes against my shades causing them to fall off. I watch as my shades fall of my face.