I Know What I Must Do??

Dylan's pov

The following morning I'm already awake as early as possible because I've been doing some thinking about yesterday's event". I never knew Shayla was dating Nick's best friend and if I don't do something about it Nick might end up marrying Amber and my plan will be ruined forever."

"I just can't let that happen but how can I stop them when Shayla is on the verge of telling Amber the truth". Hmmmmm I place my hand on my chin in order for me to think better. "The only option I have is too remove Shayla from the picture after all I've removed Nick from the picture but not completely because Amber already hates Nick but if Shayla tells her everything I said about her she will then go back to Nick not unless I exit Shayla once and for all.

I laugh out loud because I know that I'm unstoppable but there's one more thing I must do. " I've got to make Amber fall and completely believe me. I must make her trust me more than she trust Shayla and Nick and it turns out I've got the perfect plan"

I quickly pick up my phone and dial a number. Immediately she picks I speak up:

"Hello dear long time no see "

"Oh hey darling what's up I really miss you"

"Cool , I've got a job for you "

"Really well tell me already"

"There is this guy , I need you to play with as in make sure you act like his girlfriend any time your around him".

" oki what's this guys name, address or something about him?""

"Well he's Nicholas Pete, you already have more than enough info about him"

"What!!!! You mean the Nicholas Pete, well the job is done but what's my pay?"

"Your pay is when the job is done, I must have gotten enough money to pay you okay??"

"Sure, I know how to handle those guys wait dies he have a girlfriend?"

"No and he will never once my plan is complete"

"Okay well I'll start tomorrow bye"

"Bye don't fail me".

" have I ever?"

"No? But this means a whole lot to me so you better don't! Bye"

I drop the phone and laugh because I know this battle is mine. When Amber finds out that Nick is not who she thinks he is and when she finds out about Shaylas exit she will be mine forever.

Now who can stand in my way in destroying all of them and taking Amber for good. Well this is just the beginning, I know what I've got to do and I'm going to to do that no matter what anyone says.