Chapter 8: Date Night

Thank you for reading my story and I love u alll!!!!!! Vote and comment please :D Enjoy! :D! To the right is how Scott looks in my head. :D! 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was pressed against Nathan, my hands wrapped around his neck, and his were on my waist, rubbing my back.

Hmmmm... my cat pets me well.

I didn't get impatient because both Nathan and I needed this. We needed this time, and these moments. So we just stood against one another, content.

Then, he pulled out of the embrace and entwined his fingers with mine.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"Hell to the yes." I said, grinning.

He placed my hand in the crook of his arm and lead the way. But once we were out of the dorm, he pulled out a handkerchief from his back pocket and tied it around my eyes.

"I can't believe you just pulled out a handkerchief from your pocket." I said, while he carefully tied it around my eyes.

"Kitten, you have no idea what else I can pull out." he  said, and I could picture the smirk in his voice.

"Perv." I said making a ew-why-did-you-tell-me-that expression.

"What's with the blind folding?" I asked, as he took my hand and led me along, carefully. Usually I'm not to happy with blinding my eyes.. but I trusted Nathan over all others. I knew he wouldn't let me fall.

"So that you can't find your way there without me."         

I huffed. "Ha. Ha. Really, just tell me."     

"It's a surprise. Stop grumbling." he said.

Oh, alright.

I was still grumbling when I almost tripped on something, then I swore at Nathan for almost letting me fall.

"Kitten, there was absolutely nothing there that could've made you trip." he said in defense, even while chuckling at my sudden make-over into a kluz. 

"Be nice. Or you're not getting that shirt." I warned him.

"Grumpy." he said, then without warning, he places his arms under my knees and lifted me of my feet.              

My surprised yelp was muffled against his shirt, as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Better?" he asked me, his voice silk, but husky.

"Much." I said, truthfully.

He was strong, because I was no lightweight.

"We're here." he said, carefully planting me on my feet and removing my blind fold.

I blinked away the darkness and let my eyes adjust to the dim light in the corridor.

I read the sign outside the room and it said... Library.

I pounced in.

"Books!" I exclaimed, running my hand over the spines of old copies of books. I breathed in the smell that was uniquely library-ish, and memories of all the love I'd felt for books came rushing back.

"I knew you'd like this place." Nathan murmured, pulling me into his chest, speaking into my neck.

My face warmed.

"Aren't libraries usually locked at this hour?" I asked as I turned and regarded my mate's all too innocent face with narrowed eyes.

"I borrowed the keys." he said, giving me a wide-eyed look of innocence.