Chapter 3 Bella's First Case

A/N THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
THE CASE IS MY OWN CREATION AS FOR THE NEW CHARACTERS.....WELL EXCEPT FOR THE NAME JOHN SMITH I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO THE CREATORS OF DOCTOR WHO FOR THE NAME. I WILL BE PUTTING A COUPLE OF THE CASES FROM THE SHOW IN THIS STORY BUT FOR NOW HERE WE GO. LATERS!

>>>THIRD PERSON VIEW<<<

When they got home from visiting Mycroft Sherlock got a call from Lestrade.

"What?!" He shouted into the phone angrily.

"Whoa! You almost blew my bloody eardrum! Bloody hell Sherlock!" Lastrade exclaimed. "Look Sherlock we need you here, come as quickly as you can." And with that he hung up.

"John come on we have a case!" Sherlock called to his partner.

"What about Bella?" John asked.

"She can come too."

"Sherlock she's three she can't come to a crime scene."

"I don't see a problem. Now get Bella and come on!" He grabbed his and Bella's coats and scarves. Putting on his coat and wrapping the scarf around his neck. Bella ran in grabbing her coat and scarf out of her father's hands and excitedly put on her coat and wrapped the scarf around her neck.

"You look just like your father." John said smiling at the two of them.

When they got outside John hailed a cab. They headed to the crime scene Bella practically bouncing in her seat with excitement she really was just like her father. "Calm down Bella." John chuckled looking down at the excited little girl. "She s just like you Sherlock she loves the thrill of a good case." He says looking out the window.

They arrived at the crime scene in ten minutes Sherlock got out of the cab followed by Bella leaving John to pay the cabbie. They walked up to the yellow police tape Sherlock walking under it holding it up for Bella and John. Donovan was standing by a police car holding a walkie talkie looking around for Sherlock and John. When she spotted them she said in to the walkie talkie, "Freak's here." without realizing that a little girl was following him. Sherlock walked up to her followed by his daughter and co-worker. "Have you met my daughter?" He asked then rethinking his question said, "No you haven't and I would advise you not to talk to her. You or Anderson your stupid might rub off on her." He walked into the flat. "Sorry about him he's a little on edge today." John apologized for his partner.

"Who was that?" Bella asked.

"That was Sally Donovan." Sherlock said looking down at her, "You'll know who Anderson is when you hear the sound of stupidity in the room." He said smiling, Bella giggled and reached up to grab Sherlock's hand and they walked into the room with the body.

Lestrade looked confused when Sherlock walked in holding a little girls hand. "Who's this?" He asked the high functioning sociopath with, Sherlock thought for a moment before answering with, "My daughter don't read much into it. Now why did you need my help with this murder?" He asked even though he had figured out a long time ago that Scotland yard wasn't so bright.

"Yes well this is the third murder like this. We thought we had it under control and we thought we caught the guy but...well it looks obvious we had the wrong guy. His name is John Smith" He explained as Sherlock and Bella walked over the the body. John stood behind and explained how Bella came to find Sherlock.

A/N I KNOW I KNOW JOHN SMITH IS FROM DOCTOR WHO BUT IT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND

Sherlock let go of Bella's hand and pulled out his magnifying glass and started examining the dead male, meanwhile Bella started deducing.