Chapter 15 Running

A/N Sorry that this got unpublished Wattpad was being a butt and made me think that half my chapter got deleted. So I hope this didn't cause any inconvenience to anyone who was reading when I unpublished it.
>>>Another year later<<<

Bella had gotten into another fight with John, he had told her his plans for this evening, about proposing. This made her blow a gasket, to her he was betraying her and her father. She threw her clothes into a bag along with her phone, granola bars, bottles of water, and pictures of her parents. She snuck out of the small house and climbed onto her bike and began to peddle. She wasn't entirely sure where she was going but she was going somewhere away from john. She peddled along the sidewalk and,without meaning to, was heading in the direction of Baker Street. She was riding along when she saw something, or someone. She stopped her bike and stared at the man with the long, dark blue coat who had his back turned to her. Her vision began to blur with tears and she knew it wasn't possible, she had to have been imagining things. The man turned around and he was staring straight at her. She turned her bike around and peddled fast away from what she thought was a hallucination.

She rode her bike into the woods and stopped, "It's not possible. It's just not possible." She told herself as she got out a granola bar and took a bite, "I'm going crazy. Yeah, that's it I'm going crazy. He's dead and he's never coming back. This...this is his fault. He jumped and made my life even more miserable than it already was. It makes sense I'm going crazy I'm the daughter of bloody Sherlock Holmes, of course im crazy and I have been all my life." She spoke to herself. She walked around the woods and found a place to set up camp. She mad an incredible fort out of logs, mud, and sticks. She had found her new home for now.

>>>John's POV<<<

I knocked on Bella's door, "Bella, come on please answer the door." I turned the knob but it was locked, "Bella? Bella, unlock the door!" I said frantically, I was worried what if she was hurt, what if she wasn't there. I couldn't take it I kicked the door down and looked around the empty room. My eyes fell on a note sitting at the foot of her bad. I picked it up and began to read.

John,
I can't do this anymore. What happened? You used to love Dad and...me. I trusted you and now you betray me with this how could you? How could you move on so easily and then decide to propose and not even ask what I thought until the night of the proposal. I do love Mary but, how did you move on. I still visit his grave everyday like you used to now it's more like every other month. What happened? I'm sorry but I can't do this. Don't look for me because you won't find me. I'm old enough to take care of myself.

My vision began to blur with tears as I read on.

My life was already miserable and then he added to the pain. He caused this. It's all his fault, how can I even call him my father anymore. He jumped and I died inside. He was all I had left, my only hope. And now he's gone. This is not a suicide note, this is a goodbye letter. Don't spend tonight looking for me when you should be with Mary, you already have plans don't make this get in the way of that. You still have a right to happiness. I love you John.

Goodbye
BMH

I let the tears fall down my face as I read the note over and over. I set it down and grabbed my phone. I called Gracie's parents. The phone rang a couple of times before Gracie's mother answered, "Hello, John? What is it?" She asked.

"Pam have you seed Bella? Or has Gracie?" I asked.

"I haven't seen her, but maybe Gracie has, hang on." She said and I could faintly hear her  asking Gracie if she had seen Bella, "No she said she hasn't seen her at all today she did see her yesterday at school though. Why do you ask?"