Chapter 6 Captured

A/N HEY GUYS I KNOW I LEFT YOU WAITING A WHILE FOR LAST CHAPTER I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE REGULARLY BUT I HAVE OTHER THINGS I HAVE TO DO BUT I WILL TRY. HERE IS CHAPTER 6 HOPE YOU ENJOY.

>>>THIRD PERSON<<<

Sherlock watched as Moriarty left. He ran after the man who had grabbed Bella, but wasn't fast enough and the man got away with Bella. He turned and literally collapsed on the floor with tears running down his face as he reached for the stuffed bee toy.

Molly looked at him with sympathy, she had never seen him cry before she didn't even know if he could cry. "Sherlock. I-I'm so sorry...." She said trying to find the right words to say. Molly has only just now met Bella, Sherlock didn't mention her when he was at the morgue doing research, then again he never really talks about anything but the case he's on. She squatted down next to him and pulled him into a hug. Sherlock did the unexpected and hugged back, but quickly pulled away, "Sherlock we'll find her. I promise." Molly assured him. She held out her hand to help him up, Sherlock accepted and let her pull him to his feet.

"I'm going home." Sherlock said as he quickly left the warehouse.

----------

John was sitting at the desk working on his blog when Sherlock walked in.

"John..." He started, he couldn't say anything without letting tears fall. John looked up from the laptop and saw that Sherlock was crying.

"Sherlock? What's wrong? Where's Bella?" He asked. Sherlock let more tears fall at the mention of Bella.

"I promised to keep her safe." He muttered to himself, "I didn't keep that promise." John looked at him with confusion.

"Sherlock, where's Bella?" John asked again.

"I don't know." Sherlock said wiping his tears away. He sat down in his chair, still holding Breezy. He looked at the toy, examining it.

"Sherlock what happened?" John asked, pushing the subject.

"Moriarty."

"I thought you were going to the park."

"I lied. And now I terribly regret that." Sherlock explained.

"Why did you take Bella in the first place?"

"He had Molly and he was going to kill her if I didn't bring Bella. I do have a heart you know. I do care about Molly."

"I never said you didn't have a heart." John retorted, "I have a question. Did Bella ask you if you loved me?"

"Why do you ask?"

"She kept asking me.... if I love you." He explained.

"Oh John, it's obvious. The way you act around me, how you can't make eye contact for more than maybe thirty seconds, the fact that you would risk your life for me." Sherlock looked at his best friend. John closed the laptop and stared into Sherlock's eyes. They just stared at each other for what felt like forever. John was the one to look away, "John I...I love you." Sherlock stuttered out.

"I..uh..I love you too." John said as he stepped toward his chair, sitting down, "but I'm not gay...I'm bisexual." John explained looking at Sherlock, "Now tell me exactly what happened.

>>>WITH BELLA<<<

>>>Bella's POV<<<

I woke up in a dark room and I didn't realize where I was until I felt the cold metal on my wrists and I heard the clank of chains. I began to freak out knowing I was back where the pain had begun. The painful memories began to fill my mind and tears began to well in my eyes.

The door opened and I jerked my head up only to see the grinning face of, no not Ben, but Moriarty, "Oh did Ben put you in those chains? I told him to leave you out." He said as he looked around for the key to unlock me, "Ben wanted to torture you, but I decided against it. I need you to trust me, Bella." He explained, "Ah ha!" He exclaimed holding a key in his hand. He began to walk closer to me, causing me to panic and struggle against the chains. "Hey, hey, hey I'm trying to help you Bella. I'm not going to hurt you, it's Ben who wants to hurt you." He said coming closer to me and undoing the lock. Once my hands were free I darted for the door only to be stoped by the one I was afraid most of.

"Jim, what are you doing?" Ben asked my rescuer.

"I told you no chains, Ben" Moriarty told him.

"I'll ask again. What are you doing, Jim?"

"We need her to trust us." I stared at Moriarty. Ben reached from behind and grabbed me.

"No! Let me go!" I screamed, kicking my feet and flailing my arms trying to escape his grip, "Let me go!" I screamed again, not stopping my kicking.

"Ow!" Ben yelped and dropped me, landing on my feet I bolted for the door. Once outside the basement I ran for the front door. I escaped! I escaped! I thought to myself as I ran through the front door. I heard their footsteps and Ben was yelling. I ran as fast as I could. I stumbled over my own feet. I fell face first into the cold concrete. I tried to catch myself and held my hands out in front of me, but I think I broke my right wrist. I felt cold hands lift me from the ground harshly. I can't fight, my wrist hurts and I'm exhausted, "Brat!" Ben spat as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me back to the house.

When we reached the basement he didn't chain me up like he had earlier. Instead he set me down on the concrete floor and he left the room, leaving me in darkness. I began to cry and soon I cried myself to sleep.

~~~TWO DAYS LATER~~~

I woke up, still in total darkness. The door opened and light streamed in. A black figure walked down the stairs and I could see the person's face, it was Ben! scrambled against the wall, scared to find out what he was going to do.

He set a plate of food in front of me and began to walk off, "B-Ben?" I asked. His head whipped around quickly at the sound of my voice.

"What?" He asked harshly.

"M-My arm," I say moving toward the food, "I think it's broken." I say gaining more and more confidence with each word I say. He stepped closer to me and kneled down in front to me, "N-Never mind I-I'm fine." I said cowardly. He stood up and walked away.

Once he had left I began to scarf down the food, not leaving a single crumb. I bumped my right arm agnainst the wall as I scooted back leaving the empty plate, "Ahh!" I groaned in pain. I began to look around the dimly lit room for something to make a splint. I spotted a piece of wood and a small cloth. I pushed myself up with one hand and limped over to the wood and cloth.

I softly placed the small piece of wood on my hurt arm, and wrapped it with the cloth. I secured it with a one-handed knot. I limped back to the corner and fell asleep.

~~~WITH SHERLOCK AND JOHN~~~

~~Sherlock's POV~~

I woke up this morning from a nightmare. I woke up with sweat dripping from my forehead and my breathing was heavy, "That was odd. I don't have nightmares." I said to myself. I got up and went to the kitchen, "Good morning John."

"Morning Sherlock. Sleep well?" He asked. I shook my head, "Why didn't you?"

"Nightmare." I stated plainly as I made myself a cut of coffee.

A/N SO I'M ENDING THE CHAPTER HERE. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS OUT FOR A WEEK NOW AND WELL HOPE YOU ENJOYED. LATERS MY SWEETIES. <3