Chapter 12 The Fall

A/N GET OUT YOUR TISSUES I INTEND TO MAKE THIS A VERY VERY SAD CHAPTER. JUST FOR YOU GUYS *PASSES A BOX OF TISSUES TO YOU* HOPE YOU ENJOY. JUST TO CATCH YOU UP BECAUSE I'M GETTING RIGHT INTO IT. MORIARTY JUST KILLED HIMSELF AND THERE ARE GUNMEN POINTING GUNS AT ALL OF SHERLOCK'S ONLY FRIENDS. SHERLOCK IS IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS CONVERSATION WITH JOHN OVER THE PHONE.......BEFORE HE JUMPS.

There were four guns, four bullets and three friends, one family member. A gun was aimed at John, one aimed at Lestrade, one at Mrs. Hudson, and one on Bella.

Sherlock was on the roof, Jim behind him a pool of blood forming around his head. He called John, "Sherlock what are you doing?" He asked.

"Please John stay there. For me just this one thing for me please."

"Sherlock what's going on?"

"This is my note. That's what people do right? They leave a note."

"Sherlock what are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry John. Goodbye." He said as he ended the call and tossed the phone to the side.

John watched as he opened his arms and fell forward, "Sherlock!" He shouted as he moved the phone from his ear. He ran to where Sherlock had landed face first on the concrete. People began to crown around him and medics tried to revive him, but he was gone. They tried to push John away but he wouldn't leave his lover, even if he was dead he wouldn't leave him, "Please I'm a doctor." He said as his vision began to go fuzzy.

Bella wasn't at school, it was the weekend. She could tell something wasn't right. She flipped on her T.V. and the news channel began to play. She saw an image that she never wanted to see, her father bloody and lifeless lying on the concrete. She burst into tears and fell to the floor in sobs.

"Mrs. Hudson!" She called to the landlady, who came running.

"What is it Bella?" She asked as she opened the door to Bella's room. Bella pointed to the T.V. Mrs. Hudson covered her mouth with her hand and she felt tears run down her face, "Oh Sherlock what have you done?" She whispered.

"It's not fair. Mrs. Hudson it's just not fair!" Bella sobbed.

"You poor thing." Mrs. Hudson wrapped her arms around the girl as she cried for the loss of her father. There was a knock on the door, "I'll get it." Mrs. Hudson said as she got up from Bella's bed. She wiped her eyes and hurried down the stairs to answer the door. Gracie was standing outside with a worried look.

"Mrs. Hudson is Bella here?" She asked.

"Yes dear she's in her room. Did you hear what happened?" She asked. Gracie nodded and rushed to Bella's room.

"Grace." Bella said through tears. Gracie rushed to her side.

"I'm so sorry Bella." She said hugging her, "You've been through so much." She said as she tried to sooth her friend's cries.

Gracie was right, Bella had been through a lot, her mother died when she was three, her uncle was abusive, and now her father. She was completely alone with no immediate family. She did have John and Mycroft, and maybe it he counted she had Ben but he was in jail for a long time still.

Bella continued to cry for fifteen minutes before she took hold of her emotions. She looked up at her best friend and wiped her eyes, "Gracie?"

"Yeah Bell?"

"Can you stay the night? Please." She asked, giving Gracie her puppy-dog eyes.

"I'll have to call my mum to make sure, but yes." Gracie told her. Bella hugged her and she heard the front door open. Footsteps grew louder as the person walked towards her room. John opened the door, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Bella.....Did you hear?" He asked obviously not wanting to bring up the previous events. Bella nodded and a picture of Sherlock flashed in her mind. and another tear slips down her face, but she quickly wipes it away.

"Can Gracie stay the night?" She asked.

"Sure if it's okay with her mum." He said with a small smile.

Gracie called her mum and could stay over for the night. Gracie painted Bella's nails and Bella attempted to paint Gracie's nails but it didn't turn out how she wanted, "They're still beautiful Bell." Gracie said as she looked at her purple and blue nails. Bella had painted them each finger alternating colors. She had put a dot of the opposite color in the center of each nail.

"You think so?" She asked looking at the nails. Gracie nodded with a smile.

"Lets do something else. What do you wanna do Bell?" Gracie asked as she put the caps back on the nail polish.

"We could draw." Bella suggested.

"Okay. I have something in mind that I want to draw." Gracie got up and grabbed her drawing book from her bag.

"What are you gonna draw?" Bella asked.

"Don't look! It's a surprise!" Gracie exclaimed moving her book from Bella's view. She began to sketch Bella's body and then started to sketch big black angel wings behind her. After about half an hour of Bella trying to sneak peaks of the drawing it was almost done. Gracie finished the drawing and set down her pencil. She held the book to her chest and looked at Bella.

"What is it?!" Bella asked.

"Wanna see?" Gracie asked, making Bella annoyed.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. Gracie giggled and turned the book around to show her the picture. A smile formed on Bella's face as she stared in awe at the drawing. It was very detailed for being drawn in such a short time span, "Gracie this is amazing!" She exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Absolutely. You're a great artist." She complimented.

"Thank you."

They watched telly and drew more pictures. Then it was time for bed. Bella was curled into a ball on her bed with the covers over top of her. Gracie was asleep on the floor by Bella's bed.

>>>BELLA 'S DREAM<<<

Bella smiled widely as her mother, Zoey, hugged her tightly. Her father walked into the room smiling at his family.

And then Bella and Zoey were driving and laughing when the car was hit, "Mummy!" Bella screamed as her mother lied there unconscious with blood on her face. Bella cried and tried to make her mother wake up, but it was useless she was gone, again.

Then she was standing next to John as she watched her father fall to the ground face first on the concrete. She ran to him, "Daddy! No no wake up. Come on Dad wake up!" She screamed at him.

"I'm sorry Bella." She heard him say quietly before he gave his last breath.

She stood in a dark room alone. There was nothing in the room and she broke down crying. She cried for her miserable life, for her mum, and for her dad. She fell to the floor crying when Sherlock walked in with Zoey behind him. He bent down to her, "Bella stop crying." He told her.

"Come on Bell just wake up and it will be over." Her mum told her.

>>>IN REAL LIFE<<<

Gracie was shaking Bella by the shoulders trying to wake her, "Come on Bell just wake up and it will be over." She told her, "Just wake up." She repeated. Bella stirred and began to cry harder into Gracie's chest, "Shh. It's okay Bella. I know. I know. Just let it out." She soothed.

A/N HEY SO DID ANYONE CRY AT LEAST A LITTLE. WELL ANYWAY I KNOW I ENDED IT SO ABRUPTLY BUT I FELT THAT THIS WAS THE BEST WAY TO END IT. AS THEY SAY ALWAYS END SOMETHING WITH TEARS....WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ONE SAYS THAT? WELL I DON'T CARE I DID IT ANYWAY. I'M THINKING THAT MAYBE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL BE ETHER BELLA'S FIRT CHRISTMAS WITHOUT SHERLOCK. OR A YEAR LATER. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO.