Chapter 11 Time Skip

A/N SO TIME SKIP!! BELLA IS NOW 7 AND GOES TO SCHOOL. SHE IS IN THE THIRD GRADE. SHERLOCK AND JOHN ARE STILL TOGETHER BUT IT'S GETTING DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO THE FALL WHAT WILL SHE DO? READ TO FIND OUT.

>>>THIRD PERSON<<<

Bella woke to the sound of her alarm clock. "Ugh!" She slapped the snooze button and went back to sleep. A couple of minutes later the alarm went off again, "UGH!" Bella groaned as she sat up to turn it off. She got up and got dressed. She raced into the kitchen from her room, which used to be John's. She looked around and realized that her father and John were not up yet, "weird they're always up before me." She said to herself. She banged on the door of their room, "Dad, John! Get up!" She heard a sleepy groan from one of them. Footsteps grew closer and the door swung open. Sherlock looked down at her with sleepy eyes.

"Morning Bella." He yawned as he stretched. John walked out of the room and did the same.

"What's for breakfast?" She asked as she sat down in her usual spot. John grabbed the carton of eggs from the fridge and held it up.

"Scrambled or fried?" He asked.

"Fried not runny." She told him. Sherlock sat down next to her.

"Ready for school?" He asked, the sleep gone from his voice.

"Dad I'm seven years old and I'm in the third grade. I'm smarter than most of the teachers in that school and definitely smarter than the students. Of course I'm ready." She smiled.

>>>Bella's POV<<<

  John set a plate in front of me and I quickly ate my eggs and drank my tea.

Once I was finished I grabbed my backpack and hugged each if them goodbye. I ran out the door just in time to catch the bus. I found an empty seat and sat alone. I opened my backpack and pulled out my phone. I began to read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on my kindle app. Once the bus stopped at the school I put my phone away and rushed off of the bus. I walked towards the school when Maggie approached me, "Hey Bella." She said with a smirk.

"What do you want Maggie?" I asked annoyed as I looked up at her.

"Watch your tone with me kid." She said as she pushed me. Maggie had always been a bully to me because I was the youngest and the smartest in the class. She always called me names and picked on me. She also would physically bully me and the other kids would cheer her on, all except Gracie. She always stood up for me. I saw Gracie out of the corner of my eye as she walked towards us. I was now on the ground and Maggie had gotten a small blow to my stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

"Hey Maggie, why don't you pick on someone your own size?" Gracie called to her.

"Alright." Maggie got up and pushed Gracie, attempting to knock her down, but Gracie stood their like nothing happened and helped me up.

"You okay Bell?" She asked. I took a breath and nodded. She wrapped her arm over my shoulders and we walked into the school, leaving Maggie once again confused at Gracie's strength. We walked into the building. I walked next to Gracie as we headed to the classroom. When we walked in Mrs. Mills was sitting at her desk grading papers. She looked up and smiled at the us.

"Good morning girls." Her voice sang and she went back to grading. I went to my seat and took out my phone and began reading once again. Gracie sat in her desk next to me and worked on her drawings until the bell rang and students piled into the room.

>>>TOWARDS. THE END OF SCHOOL<<<

Mrs.Mills finished her science lesson, me making an interjection several times throughout the lesson. She closed her book and told us we had a short study hall before school was over. I quickly finished and went to grab my phone to read my book. I heard the bell ring and I rushed to get my backpack. I put my folder and planner inside then followed everyone else out the door. I decided not ride the bus so I could listen to my music. I put my ear buds in my ears and began to walk home. The calming sound of violin and alto saxophone filled my ears as I walked. My backpack was slung over one shoulder. My ear buds we pulled from my ears, "ow!" I exclaimed as I rubbed my ears and my backpack was pulled from my shoulder.

"So you do feel pain." I heard Maggie's voice from behind me.

"I'm still human." I whispered as I turned around. I was met with a shove into the grass. My phone was thrown into the grass next to me and my backpack was rejected on the sidewalk. Maggie lifted me off the ground by my shirt and I heard threads pop. She threw me back onto the ground closer to the creek. She again lifted me up and threw me I to the freezing water.

"Stay where freaks belong. It's where everyone wants you." She spat. She then walked away leaving me in the water.

I crawled out of the creek and grabbed my backpack and my phone. I put my phone in my bag and quickly walked the rest of the way home in silence.

When I reached Baker St. I rushed through the door and ran into the flat. I saw Dad with his laptop on his knees and John standing behind him looking at something. John looked up with a smile that soon faded when he saw me, "Bella what happened?" He asked worriedly as he rushed to me. I dropped my bag and collapsed in his arms sobbing, "Bella? What happened to you?" He asked again as he rubbed my back trying to sooth my cries.

"Bella explain what happened." Dad told me as he knelled down to my height. I stood up and wiped my eyes. I looked at him and explained everything, Maggi, Gracie, and the bullying. I had never told them about this. They didn't know who Gracie was until now. Me and Maggie used to be friends but then I started getting better grades than her and she snapped.

There was a knock on the door, "I got it. Sherlock get her warmed up." John said as he got up to get the door.

Dad wrapped a wool blanket around me and I sat on the sofa. I began to warm up but my teeth were still chattering.

>>>THIRD PERSON<<<

John answered the door and standing there was a blond girl with a backpack slung over her shoulders, "Hi. I'm Gracie are you John Watson?" She asked him.

"Yes are you here to see Bella?" He replied. Gracie nodded and John let her inside, "She's upstairs follow me." He told her as he led her up the stairs to the sitting room. When she saw Bella she ran to her side.

"Bell what happened?" She asked frantically.

"I'm fine Gracie. What did you come here for?"

"I found this." She said holding out the picture of Bella's mother that Mycroft had given her when she was three. Bella took the picture in her hands.

"Where did you find this?" She asked.

"I was on my way over when I found it in the grass. Bell what happened?" She repeated the last sentence.

"I'll tell you later. Why were you coming here?"

"I needed help with homework and you weren't answering your phone. I could tell something was up." She explained.

"I'll be back in a sec." Bella pushed the blanket off and hopped up. She ran to her room to change, leaving Gracie with Sherlock and John. Sherlock went back to his laptop and John watched him from behind. Gracie sat on the sofa and waited patiently for Bella to return.

Bella reentered the room wearing a whole new outfit. She had on skinny jeans and a purple long sleeve shirt, "Come on." She said motioning for Gracie to follow her to her room. In her room she had fairy lights strewn over the headboard of her bed, more fairy lights were strewn along the walls. Her bed had a purple comforter with black angel wings across the center. Her pillow also was purple with black angel wings across the middle. She had a white desk in the far corner with a laptop sitting on top. She had a T.V. sitting on her dresser facing the bed.

"Wow, I didn't know you liked angel wings." Gracie said as she sat down on the bed. She pulled her backpack from her shoulders and set it on the floor. Bella explained to Gracie what had happened on her way home, like she had said she would. Bella also helped her with her homework and after that they hung out until Gracie had to go home for dinner.

A/N I KNOW I REALLY DIDN'T BREAK DOWN THE ENDING BUT I WANTED TO GET THIS PUBLISHED SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY. THE CHARACTER GRACIE WAS INSPIRED BY MY FRIEND GREYLOU AGAIN CHECK HER OUT SHE IS WORKING ON A BOOK THAT IS AMAZING. SO ANYWAY AS ALWAYS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED AND WELL NEEDED. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK YOUR FEEDBACK IS WELL ACCEPTED. LATERS!