Chapter 4 Bella's First Case Part 2

A/N HEY PEPS I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE THIS STORY IS GOING TO HAVE....JOHNLOCK!!!! YAY OH AND MYSTRADE JUST A LITTLE BECAUSE I LOVE THOSE SHIPS I SHIP THEM BOTH AND I NEED TO NO I JUST HAVE TO HAVE THEM IN THIS STORY SO YAAAAY I'M SO EXCITED!!! ANYWAY ON WITH BELLA'S FIRST CASE PART 2 HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST TRACES OF JOHNLOCK AND MYSTRADE. P.S. THE PIC IS BEN, BELLA'S ABUSIVE UNCLE. AND THIS CHAPTER AGAIN HAS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE IN IT SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. SORRY I'M RAMBLING AREN'T I JUST LETS GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER.

>>>THIRD PERSON<<<

It has been a couple of days since the murder of John Smith. They hadn't heard anything from Moriarty.

"Daddy!" Bella called to Sherlock.

"What's wrong Bella?" He asked walking into his bedroom to where his daughter was.

"I don't feel good." She said rubbing her stomach. Sherlock felt her forehead for a fever.

"You have a fever probably the flu John said you were going to have when you first got here remember that?" He asked the three year old. Bella nodded.

"Daddy my tummy hurts and I'm hungy but I don't want to eat because i feel like I will thwow up if I do." She explained looking up to her father with sadness in her eyes. Sherlock picked her up and carried her to the kitchen where John was sitting reading the paper.

"Morning Bella." He said without looking up.

"John my tummy hurts and I want to eat but I feel like I will throw up if I do." Bella said as Sherlock set her down in a chair. John set down the paper and felt her forehead.

"You have a fever." He stated, "You may have the flu it has been going around and with you being outside so long a couple of days ago it's a possibility. Sherlock do we have any Tylenol?" Sherlock shook his head.

"No. I'll head to the store you watch Bella I'll me back in a minute." He said grabbing his coat and scarf. He ran down the steps of his flat and out the door.

John turned to Bella, "Oh that's Sherlock here one second and gone the next." He said shaking his head and chuckling, "Do you want some oatmeal?" He asked. Bella shook her head, "You might be able to keep it down. Bella, you need to eat something." Bella nodded, she did love oatmeal. Then a thought came to Bella.

>>>Bella's POV<<<

Does John love Daddy? I thought, "John?"

John looked up from making the oatmeal, "Yes?"

"Do you love Daddy?" I asked. John looked at me confused.

"Oh course I do he's my best friend." He said and went back to making my breakfast.

"No like do you love him like Mummy loved him?" I asked explaining my question. He sighed.

"No I'm not gay." He said while trying to hide the blush on his face.

"You're blushing." I stated.

"What? N-no I'm not!" He said without looking at me. I dropped the subject but my mind still wandered into the thought of John and Daddy being a couple. John finished making the oatmeal.

"John, there is a man here his name is Ben should I let him up?" Mrs.Hudson poked her head in the door. John looked confused and looked at me.

"Don't let him in please don't let him in it's him it's Mummy's brother please don't let him in Mrs.Hudson!" I exclaimed with a worried look. I heard foot steps come up the stairs and I jumped down from the chair and ran to Sherlock's room. I slammed the door ,forgetting to lock it behind me, I ran to the closet and hid. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs tears filling my eyes as I sobbed into my knees. I heard shouting and I heard things falling and footsteps coming closer to the door.