Chapter 5 Moriarty

A/N HEY I GUESS WHAT! BOOK TRAILER!!!! YAY!! SO THIS IS ONLY THE SECOND ONE I HAVE MADE SO NO HATE PLEASE. ONE MORE THING I DARE YOU TO LOOK INTO MORIARTY'S EYES, DO YOU HAVE GOOSEBUMPS YET?

>>>THIRD PERSON<<<

Sherlock sat across from an earlier victim who's spouse had been killed. "Mrs.Lance I need to know what you and your husband were fighting about before he was killed." He asked the woman.

"Please call me Megan." She said, "Me and Dan have fought before but never like this. He had met this man and I just knew something was up with him every time he talked about that Richard Brook it always gave me shivers the way he explained the man. I knew he was bad news, you don't think Richard did this to him do you?"

"Maybe but I'm not sure yet." He lied. Megan moved a piece of her red hair from her face tucking it behind her ear, "Thank you Megan." He said getting up, Megan also got up and followed him out. He gestured for the next person to come into the room. Each story was the same, he asked the same questions to all three people he had interviewed. Once he had heard each story and gotten answers to all of his questions he got up and left. He arrived at 221B Baker St. to see his daughter asleep on the sofa still resting her head on John's Union Jack cushion. He walked into the kitchen to see John on his laptop working on his blog, "How long has she been asleep?" Sherlock asked his flatmate.

"Since I got home." The army doctor answered looking up to his friend.

"Are you working on that blog of yours?" The high functioning sociopath asked.

"Yes why?"

"Nothing. Shh." Sherlock went and sat down in his chair with his hands steepled in front of his face. He was just sitting there thinking for about twenty minutes before getting up and walking to his desk. He opened his laptop and started typing away. Bella started to stir in her sleep, she sat up and opened her eyes looking around the room before her eyes landed on Sherlock.

"Daddy! You're home!" She exclaimed jumping down and running to him. She jumped into his lap and gave him a hug.

"How was your nap Bella?" He asked his daughter looking down at her with a smile.

"Good. I feel a lot better too." She said.

"Good." He wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

"Can I help with the case?"

"No I don't think you should."

"Why?"

"This is a Daddy and John case." He explained looking up at his computer with sad eyes. Bella sat on his lap watching him work for a minute then got bored and hopped down walking toward John who was sitting in his chair.

"John I'm hungy." She said. John nodded toward her and got up. They walked into the kitchen.

"What would you like?" John asked without looking into the fridge he opened it and was greeted by nothing except an almost empty milk jug on the top shelf, "Never mind looks like I need to do the shopping." He said looking down at her.

"Can I come wif you? I feel better I'm not sick anymore." She tried to convince him. He bent down and put his hand on her forehead and felt for a fever. He sighed, "Go get dressed." He said and she squealed excited to get out of the flat. She ran off to Sherlock's room to get dressed, she was still wearing her pajamas, and came back in about two minutes wearing her new purple toto with leggings underneath, a light blue long sleeve shirt with a pink heart in the middle, and her new sparkly shoes. She twirled giggling, "How do I look?" She giggled taking her coat and scarf from John.