Chapter 8 (No title)

A/N I COULDN'T THINK OF A TITLE BUT THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO SHOW MORE JOHNLOCK. REMEMBER WHEN JOHN KISSED SHERLOCK ON THE CHEEK IN THE LAST CHAPTER!! THAT WAS AWESOME I KNOW I MADE THE FEELS GO CRAZY DIDN'T I? NO? OK.

>>>Bella's POV<<<

I sat at the table with a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me. I stared at Daddy and John. They sat next to each other, John reading the paper and Daddy was just sitting his hand inching it's way toward John's. When their hands finally met and they held hands a huge smile spread across my lips as I ate my eggs. John looked up and caught me smiling, "What are you smiling at?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows and looked at their hands the smile widening.

"You listened to me. I was right, oh how I love being right." I sang as I hopped down from my chair and went to the sitting room. I switched on the telly and began to watch crap telly. I heard John and Daddy get up, but I wasn't alarmed.

John walked toward me and he attacked me with tickles. I burst into a fit of giggles. Daddy began tickling me ti and I began to kick and squeal with joy as I giggles. They chuckled as they tickled me.
When they stopped we all sat up and I snuggled between them and rested my casted arm on my lap placing my other on top of it.